PDA

View Full Version : MP cannot connect and not available. WTF???

Vey03
02-17-2012, 02:04 PM
I have no idea what's wrong with this game, apart from everything off course, but over the past few weeks (maybe 3) i have had the 2 following messages about 95% of the time when i try to join a friend, or accept an invite.

"cannot connect to session"

"the session is no longer available"

Almost always this happen when they are in a session already.
When they are creating a lobby, it's a 50/50 chance whether i'll connect.

And i'm not kidding about the 95%. Sometimes it's 99%. It does not matter who this is, what mode they are playing, what time of day it is, or whether a bu/tterfly has actually flapped it's wings in China.

I had no problems in the past, almost always being able to connect to everyone on my list. Now, it just started, and has gotten worse, to the point now that i can't join anyone.

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Btw, I'm on PC.

Edit... omg i can't say but/terfly! Who does this?

FilipinoNinja67
02-17-2012, 02:29 PM
I have no idea what's wrong with this game, apart from everything off course, but over the past few weeks (maybe 3) i have had the 2 following messages about 95% of the time when i try to join a friend, or accept an invite.

"cannot connect to session"

"the session is no longer available"

Almost always this happen when they are in a session already.
When they are creating a lobby, it's a 50/50 chance whether i'll connect.

And i'm not kidding about the 95%. Sometimes it's 99%. It does not matter who this is, what mode they are playing, what time of day it is, or whether a bu/tterfly has actually flapped it's wings in China.

I had no problems in the past, almost always being able to connect to everyone on my list. Now, it just started, and has gotten worse, to the point now that i can't join anyone.

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Btw, I'm on PC.

Edit... omg i can't say but/terfly! Who does this?

asserfly is highly offensive to the five year olds reading the M rated games official forums.

Sorry, i cant help you because im on a console but i do see this a lot also. (I have orange NAT)

deadly_thought
02-17-2012, 03:05 PM
they moved the servers remember where they moved them too is anyones guess id say antarctica but i live in australianso that wouldprobably be an improvement so im thinking they may have taken a comment on where they can stick the servers to heart