PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Cross in AC3?

The13Doctors
02-17-2012, 12:11 AM
I just saw this. It seems they have found William, could it be they are behind Desmond at the Grand Temple? Could Daniel be the Antagonist in AC3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vh1fuMUn58

InfectedNation
02-17-2012, 12:18 AM
These are Multiplayer Story Spoilers. Please tag.

LightRey
02-17-2012, 12:20 AM
There are numerous ways they could've found out where he is, but I doubt they know it's the Grand Temple.

souNdwAve89
02-17-2012, 12:48 AM
Daniel Cross being in AC3 is quite high since he is one of the key members of the modern day Templars. Besides, it will be cool to have Desmond (subject 17) vs Daniel (subject 4).

The13Doctors
02-17-2012, 01:56 AM
There are numerous ways they could've found out where he is, but I doubt they know it's the Grand Temple.

Probably not, although there's the thing with Lucy...

LightRey
02-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Probably not, although there's the thing with Lucy...

yeah, but she never knew about the location of the temple.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 02:22 AM
Daniel Cross being in AC3 is quite high since he is one of the key members of the modern day Templars. Besides, it will be cool to have Desmond (subject 17) vs Daniel (subject 4).
Desmond vs Daniel in an epic fight.....hmm so who is the grand master templar as of now (modern day assassins creed story line)

The13Doctors
02-17-2012, 02:22 AM
yeah, but she never knew about the location of the temple.

Ah yeah, that's right. Where do we stand on the 2012 Assassins?
There have been several events with 21st Century Assassins yet in game it is implied that they are extremely scarce. In one of the videos, I think 8, they say (SPOILER)it's time to take out the final assassins.

So, it's like mixed implications.

The13Doctors
02-17-2012, 02:24 AM
Desmond vs Daniel in an epic fight.....hmm so who is the grand master templar as of now (modern day assassins creed story line)
Assassin's Creed Generations, It may be that guy since he commands Vidic and then he dies leaving the position to Vidic, although that's just speculation.

LightRey
02-17-2012, 02:31 AM
Ah yeah, that's right. Where do we stand on the 2012 Assassins?
There have been several events with 21st Century Assassins yet in game it is implied that they are extremely scarce. In one of the videos, I think 8, they say (SPOILER)it's time to take out the final assassins.

So, it's like mixed implications.

Well we do know that there are several other teams still out there, so we can assume that there are at least another dozen assassins.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 02:35 AM
Assassin's Creed Generations, It may be that guy since he commands Vidic and then he dies leaving the position to Vidic, although that's just speculation.
you mean that fan made film that is extraneous to the existance of my question !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSfQpnSuIHzDPuW2SVAINjRPpc_gALt reHUK9ohrMC9g5bm-F6VA

The13Doctors
02-17-2012, 02:43 AM
you mean that fan made film that is extraneous to the existance of my question !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSfQpnSuIHzDPuW2SVAINjRPpc_gALt reHUK9ohrMC9g5bm-F6VA

it was by a studio so it must be real!

Also, blades in the hands, that's awesome, I want to see that in game.

Also, you are obsessed with cats recently.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 02:48 AM
it was by a studio so it must be real!

Also, blades in the hands, that's awesome, I want to see that in game.

WTF blades in hands this is assassins creed not a bunch of mutant freaks that wage war against other mutant freaks with some bald guy on a wheel chair telling them what to do through mind..power...ability.....the same way i dont want the next assassin to have a friggin mole is the same way i dont want freak mutant assassins with wolverine claws ...just no Q.Q

The13Doctors
02-17-2012, 04:19 AM
WTF blades in hands this is assassins creed not a bunch of mutant freaks that wage war against other mutant freaks with some bald guy on a wheel chair telling them what to do through mind..power...ability.....the same way i dont want the next assassin to have a friggin mole is the same way i dont want freak mutant assassins with wolverine claws ...just no Q.Q

You lost your credibility with the mole thing.

Letting something so trivial as a facial feature hinder your opinion.

I hope it is the Assassin in that picture, it'd be cool.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 04:50 AM
You lost your credibility with the mole thing.

Letting something so trivial as a facial feature hinder your opinion.

I hope it is the Assassin in that picture, it'd be cool.

no my friend it is you and your wierd love of moles that has lost credibilty and clearly you just wanna tread on my opinions and impose yourself on my post ok? but remember this is my opinion get over yourself :D <3

P.S the point was not the mole it is totally and incomprehensibly preposterous..but i still don't think you should put the hidden blades in their arms...and my question was who is the grand master templar...according to s16's audios the grand master (i assume S.) is dead and past in on to someone else i thought you might be sensible enough to understand , instead, you wast time derailing this thread into something as trivial as an individuals opinion.. XD GL HF

GLHS
02-17-2012, 10:13 AM

I noticed that too...........................

dxsxhxcx
02-17-2012, 10:46 AM
he'll probably make an appearance in the game, they wouldn't say that in the multiplayer video for nothing, and allow Desmond to "save the world" without any kind of resistance from Abstergo/Templars' part would be lame, I mean, what kind of enemy is this that just "watch" what their enemies are doing and do nothing about it?!

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 07:06 PM
he'll probably make an appearance in the game, they wouldn't say that in the multiplayer video for nothing, and allow Desmond to "save the world" without any kind of resistance from Abstergo/Templars' part would be lame, I mean, what kind of enemy is this that just "watch" what their enemies are doing and do nothing about it?!

the kind that should be on easy difficulty setting...