PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Fangcrawl
02-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi all I'm new here.

I have some questions about Assassins Creed Brotherhoood and I would like to discuss them with you.

So I bought the game which has the Da Vinci Desappearance DLC for the PS3 and the cover also says I can have the Copernicus missions too.

My questions are:

1.- Can I use te code to unlock the Da Vinci disappearance once or can I use as long as I want?
2.- Chronology, where do the Da Vinci desappearance and Copernicus missions take place? will we be able to use them soon? or only late in the game?
3.- I heard that when you solve the truth in this game a glitch occur with desmond which destroys the fun of solving them, is it fixed?

Thanks for reading, I hope people can answer me soon ;)

LightRey
02-15-2012, 03:24 PM
1. Only once, but I'm pretty sure you can redownload it once you've unlocked it.
2. I don't know about the Copernicus missions, but The Da Vinci Disappearance takes place in 1506 (between sequence 8 and sequence 9).
3. No, but you still hear the dialogue and you don't miss out on anything except Desmond's movements during the cutscene.

Oh btw, the Da Vinci Disappearance can be accessed much sooner (sequence 3 or 4 I think) and you'll also be unable to access the mission in between Sequence 8 and 9, so you can't actually access it at the point it actually happens, unless you're willing to believe my theory that what can be seen in Sequence 9 is actually a vision Ezio sees with the apple, when he hides it in 1506 (right before the Da Vinci Disappearance).

Fangcrawl
02-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the response. It's strange that you can't play the DLC in the time it truly happened, but ok. And yes, what I truly meant is if I can redownload the DLC after using the code, thanks for this answer too.