PDA

View Full Version : Blood and Gore

lil_morta_7
02-15-2012, 04:12 AM
This is a rather large issue when it comes to foreign countries getting this game, as most of you know. America doesn't really care much, but other countries such as Germany, (First Far Cry had a re-model for it) have stricter censors. So here's my question:

lil_morta_7
02-15-2012, 04:24 AM
​haha I agree, Viragox

TheTetraktys
02-15-2012, 05:27 AM
Just blood is fine. Gore isn't really needed in a game like this.

sanpreet
02-15-2012, 11:59 AM
blood is ok with me

Fireseed
02-15-2012, 12:25 PM
The same amount of blood like in Far Cry 2 is enough for me. Would be cool if blood splashes are shown the wall/floor. This is the only thing i missed in Far Cry 2.
Any additional gore like dismemberment would be fine, but not really needed. There exist several other ways to make a game more brutaly without add tons of blood. Like death animations/sounds and melee attacks.

Martythemerc
02-15-2012, 02:15 PM
The same amount of blood like in Far Cry 2 is enough for me. Would be cool if blood splashes are shown the wall/floor. This is the only thing i missed in Far Cry 2.
Any additional gore like dismemberment would be fine, but not really needed. There exist several other ways to make a game more brutaly without add tons of blood. Like death animations/sounds and melee attacks.

I agree. For those who played RDR - they got it right in the gore factor. This one looks like a gorgeous play.