PDA

View Full Version : New DLC-How disgusted are U?

timpbader
02-15-2012, 01:18 AM
More Desmond sequences that almost nobody liked? Very little to no new Ezio sequences?! Tha only good thing might be a return of the VR training program. Still no mention of them planning to add Ezio story based content to this half a game that they sold us. ACR should have been the DLC pack that it was supposed to be for ACB. Ubisoft got greedy. Can't sell collectors editions and game guides for DLC I guess. They are flushing what could have possibly been the greatest series ever made down the toilet. We shouldn't be surprised after what they did to Splinter Cell! What the hell is going on over at UBI?!

rileypoole1234
02-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Errr I'm not disgusted. Ezio already showed us everything there is to show, so having Ezio DLC wouldn't make sense. I'm sure also that they're not flushing AC down the toilet. Also, everybody should stop saying that ACR should be a bloody dlc. it was a game. Not a DLC. A FULL game. NOT a DLC. Blimey...

timpbader
02-15-2012, 02:00 AM
Every year they get better & shorter.

The13Doctors
02-15-2012, 02:10 AM
Was it confirmed or are you making a new thread to complain about the speculation of the previous ones.

The13Doctors
02-15-2012, 02:17 AM
Errr I'm not disgusted. Ezio already showed us everything there is to show, so having Ezio DLC wouldn't make sense. I'm sure also that they're not flushing AC down the toilet. Also, everybody should stop saying that ACR should be a bloody dlc. it was a game. Not a DLC. A FULL game. NOT a DLC. Blimey...

By definition yeah it is DLC, but at this point all Assassin's Creed games excluding the DS version are all downloadable, through the Playstation Network and Xbox Live respectively.

By definition it is Downloadable Content. Okay it's over, we officially know it is DLC.

mustash
02-15-2012, 02:54 AM
The achievements leaked so yeah, it's confirmed, it's single player DLC involving those broken memory gates and will likely involve those first person platforming levels...fun. Still, looking forward to it, here's hoping they don't announce an obnoxious price for it like the other DLC's or they can get bent.

rileypoole1234
02-15-2012, 03:01 AM
By definition yeah it is DLC, but at this point all Assassin's Creed games excluding the DS version are all downloadable, through the Playstation Network and Xbox Live respectively.

By definition it is Downloadable Content. Okay it's over, we officially know it is DLC.

It's not a downloadable add on for AC2 or ACB. It's it's own game.

The13Doctors
02-15-2012, 05:24 AM
It's not a downloadable add on for AC2 or ACB. It's it's own game.

Yes, but I'm not saying it is an add on. DLC doesn't mean add on.

DLC means Downloadable Content so by definition All Assassin's Creed games are DLC.

Also, speculation isn't fact.

JumpInTheFire13
02-15-2012, 06:41 AM
More Desmond sequences that almost nobody liked? Very little to no new Ezio sequences?! Tha only good thing might be a return of the VR training program. Still no mention of them planning to add Ezio story based content to this half a game that they sold us. ACR should have been the DLC pack that it was supposed to be for ACB. Ubisoft got greedy. Can't sell collectors editions and game guides for DLC I guess. They are flushing what could have possibly been the greatest series ever made down the toilet. We shouldn't be surprised after what they did to Splinter Cell! What the hell is going on over at UBI?!

ACR was actually supposed to be a 3DS game titled "Lost Legacy."

The13Doctors
02-15-2012, 07:27 AM
This was planned from the start, Ezio was meant to be a trilogy and honestly, apart from the story factor, ACR was my favorite, coming at a really close second.

Overall Constantinople was my favorite city and I loved the game, overall it's my favorite AC game so far. Revelations was so amazing and had such diverse gameplay and felt amazing.

It was a true experience, a big step up from the previous games imo.

GLHS
02-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Hey whoa, I need a link to this sh!t. Anybody got one? I didn't know the trophy list was out already. I'm not really happy about it being first person, but I am glad they finally announced the d@mn thing. We've known about the leaked audio for months now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the thread about it. Seems like it's coming along nicely. Awesome news!

AntiChrist7
02-15-2012, 10:34 AM
so OP, you are complaining about someting we can only speculate about?

if you dont like it, you dont have to buy it. there will be plenty of walkthrough videos on youtube as soon as it is released