PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation on Sage trophy

Fugicara
02-14-2012, 01:23 PM
So I know that it's glitched, but there's absolutely no way I'm replaying the game again for one trophy that I should have already earned. I replayed Brotherhood for all my stolen trophies, but there were exactly 14 not given to me in that game. So it makes sense to replay it for that much. I will not replay for 1 trophy. I want confirmation that with the patch that fixes it, it awards the trophy to any that have earned it. Maybe have it check your library or if you check your own library or replay one book mission or something. Maybe just award the trophy to every player that has the game to compensate for this error. Something. Thank you Ubisoft, we know you respect the community and are working hard to fix this without all the annoyance of restarting.

D.I.D.
02-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Did you get all the books in Cappadocia? There are unique books there which are incredibly expensive. Even though I'd carefully bought up everything of value in the city, I still had to go through a waiting game in Cappadocia running between the bank and the bookshop, waiting for more income.

GLHS
02-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Why don't you just wait until the next time you feel like replaying of the game to get it? You can't tell me you're only gonna play it once. Also, what Doubleclick said. Be absolutely positive you have all of the Cappadocia books, as well as all the hidden book missions and that you've finished all the Sophia missions.

LightRey
02-14-2012, 04:23 PM
From what I heard the fix should trigger the achievement if you met the requirements before downloading the patch.

Fugicara
02-20-2012, 05:04 AM
Sage was my last trophy, I got all the pages, did all the missions, and I even played the long, tedious waiting game in Cappadocia. I don't really want to play the game again. In fact, the only reason I restarted Brotherhood was because I needed something to do during the Skyrim release week. And I met the requirements after downloading the patch, not before. Also, I thought there was some special Sofia cutscene after getting all the books?

Sorry I reply so slow, I just always forget about any posts I make on forums.

D.I.D.
02-20-2012, 11:19 AM
Sage was my last trophy, I got all the pages, did all the missions, and I even played the long, tedious waiting game in Cappadocia. I don't really want to play the game again. In fact, the only reason I restarted Brotherhood was because I needed something to do during the Skyrim release week. And I met the requirements after downloading the patch, not before. Also, I thought there was some special Sofia cutscene after getting all the books?

Sorry I reply so slow, I just always forget about any posts I make on forums.

That's not good.

You find her back at Yusuf's Tower, inside the building. You're not missing anything vital, just one more conversation. It's probably on YouTube.

Black_Widow9
02-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Usually after a console update you just have to load your game and then you get the Trophy or Achievement. ;)

najzere
02-21-2012, 06:04 PM
I kept one book unbought until they came out with this patch, and last night I went and purchased it. The trophy took so long to pop I thought for sure I was going to see a bunch of hate threads on here today, but eventually I got it. I can't say whether you'll get it if you already bought them all before the patch though—I wasn't brave enough to try it that way. :p