PDA

View Full Version : Friend is having trouble loading his AC2 saved game.

ThEjOkErIsWiLd
02-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Ok, here's the deal: my friend started playing AC2 at his place, then he decides to come up for a visit and play it here, so he uploads his saved game to the cloud beforehand, then moves it onto my hard drive and plays it on my 360, and I have both DLCs. Then when he was done playing here, he reuploaded his saved game back to the cloud from my hard drive and downloaded it onto his when he got home, and now he is getting the error "Load failed. A required DLC is missing" or something to that effect. How can he resolve this without having to buy the DLC himself or completely start over? If I recall correctly, he was in sequence 5 or 6, is it possible he played a DLC mission before he completed the game proper? any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-12-2012, 10:11 PM
hes going to have to delete ALL ac2 files off his xbox then start again...hes confused the memory in his xbox, that cleary got the info from yours; so its basically saying"wtf something not here i refuse to work" so delete it then start again so the xbox actually can make sense of the data its processing ::D there is no way to cheat your way into getting a free dlc buddy hahah

ThEjOkErIsWiLd
02-13-2012, 03:32 AM
Excuse me, but did you just call me and/or my friend a cheat? Can I maybe hear from someone who sounds a little more intelligent and is not accusing me of trying to run some sort of scam. :mad:

JumpInTheFire13
02-13-2012, 06:32 AM
He's right. You're friend's going to have to delete all the AC2 data and start again. It shouldn't be that hard, unless he had every feather up to that point. Or he could try getting the DLC, it's really fun and contributes to the story. I'm not sure if that will work though.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 01:35 AM
Excuse me, but did you just call me and/or my friend a cheat? Can I maybe hear from someone who sounds a little more intelligent and is not accusing me of trying to run some sort of scam. :mad:
excuse me? more intelligeNt if you wanna flame dO sO in a halo forums, and Btw F.Y.I i was HELPING you not attacking you keep your emotional faces too yourself my friend it ain't gonna get you any respect or help from anyone else, understood :D