PDA

View Full Version : costumes

CallumFeehan
02-10-2012, 09:40 PM
when you finish assassins creed revelations it says there are three costumes to unlock,i have the desmond and altiar old eagle costume but it still says there is one more .does anyone no what costume tthia is.

THANK YOU

LightRey
02-10-2012, 10:38 PM
There are actually 5. The third empty slot just seems to be there to point out that you could have had more. The other three are the Turkish Assassin armor, the Brutus Armor and (young) Altair's robes.

Dieinthedark
02-11-2012, 12:25 AM
How do you unlock each one if you don't mind me asking...

SixKeys
02-11-2012, 12:36 AM
How do you unlock each one if you don't mind me asking...

You can't, they were pre-order items. Each one was tied to a different special edition of the game, I think the young Alta´r skin was only available in some British or Australian edition. I think it's kinda stupid that the game still shows an empty costume slot even in editions where it's impossible to unlock more skins.

Dieinthedark
02-11-2012, 12:47 AM
So really what your saying is wait 4-6 months and we'll get it too lol

Limed_-
02-11-2012, 12:50 AM

I hope not.
Ubisoft, don't screw us over. We paid a lot of extra money for special editions -_-

LightRey
02-11-2012, 12:51 AM

Well there was one event where you could get the Turkish Assassin armor if you were a Gamespot member (which I was and so I got one, yay), so there is a chance something like that will happen again, especially if the hype returns with the upcoming SP DLC.

I hope not.
Ubisoft, don't screw us over. We paid a lot of extra money for special editions -_-

There's more to the special editions than the outfits. I paid for the extra content and the encyclopedia. The outfits are just a nice bonus.