PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Shade/widow

deadly_thought
02-08-2012, 03:04 AM
my uplay passport is now gone and apparently they want me to buy a new one ive been playing this game since launch any ideas how to fix this??

deadly_thought
02-08-2012, 03:05 AM
im on xbox

Npetz24
02-08-2012, 03:08 AM
samething happened to me about a week ago! not sure why though? anyway, I didnt wanna buy another one so I went to the video stores and checked the rental games section, open'd the ACR cases and they were all in there! I took like 3 of em lol otherwise Im not sure how else to get one. So maybe try it that way man. Good luck

deadly_thought
02-08-2012, 04:02 AM
thanx dude but i fixed it i kept restarting the box till it eventually worked again took awhile but i got it nicework on the ubitheft :D

deadly_thought
02-08-2012, 04:04 AM
shade/widow you can close this thread or keep it open whatever thanx anyways cause you usually help out i suppose your busy atm have a good day world :D

najzere
02-08-2012, 08:44 AM
deadly_thought, that will teach you to talk crap about this game on Ubisoft's forums. I hope you've learned your lesson.

deadly_thought
02-08-2012, 10:09 AM
i dont learn lessons that arnt taught to me by an OSB focus kill

Serrachio
02-08-2012, 10:19 AM
deadly_thought, that will teach you to talk crap about this game on Ubisoft's forums. I hope you've learned your lesson.

How was Deadly talking crap?

He had a problem and asked for some help, but it turned out that he found a solution to his own problem. Nothing wrong with that.

One thing you should know though Deadly, you can edit your posts, so it's better to do that instead of double posting because that's against the rules.

deadly_thought
02-08-2012, 10:53 AM
ill keep it in mind

Nyxseris
02-08-2012, 01:07 PM
thanx dude but i fixed it i kept restarting the box till it eventually worked again took awhile but i got it nicework on the ubitheft :D

LOLZ ubitheft!!

deadly_thought
02-08-2012, 02:36 PM
LOLZ ubitheft!!

if people are really going to be using the word asston now im using ubitheft as well

TB_Jaybird
02-14-2012, 09:00 PM

Go home fanboi!

Seriously. Go home.

If deadly is one side of the coin then you are the other!

I got a ban for far less than your empty, provocative, antagonizing, malicious and vicious personal attack!

Maybe it's your turn to suck the lolly!!

najzere
02-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Well at least deadly got the joke... (I think).

deadly_thought
02-15-2012, 01:30 AM
Well at least deadly got the joke... (I think).

;)

EnglishPhoenix
02-15-2012, 03:02 AM
That happened a couple of times to me, too. I would just have to restart my Xbox.

But it's one reason why this whole code for multiplayer REALLY annoys me. First of all, I don't agree with it. That's fine, whatever. But if you insist on implementing it, MAKE SURE IT WORKS RIGHT.

FlailingAmigo
02-15-2012, 03:23 AM
This is exactly what has happened to me. Mine hasn't come back yet.

So far Supports responses have been as follows, in this order:

Tell me it was becuase they've moved their data centre.
Tell me to delete the patch and redownload (I already did that before I contacted them)
Tell me to clear my Xbox cache (as above)
Suggest I go buy a new copy of the game.
Then allude that I never had a Uplay Passport, and have bought a second hand version of the game (although I'm sure there must be some way to trace my existence since release day on the servers)
Then tell me they can only help if I send them images of my original purchase receipt, photograph of the box, barcode from the box, and the original Uplay Passport code - otherwise they can't help as they can't verify I have a genuine key. (I don't keep the single-page inserts for games, I was under the impression once the code was activated I would have no further use for it. I also haven't kept a receipt from November)

I've requested to speak to a manager, a request that is ignored.

This is how it currently stands, and I don't see it getting any better.

Customer via CSS Web 02/14/2012 13:12

As mentioned below, I do not have all this information. The key has worked fine for the last 4 months.

As I don't have this information, is your response now 'lol, sorry'?

Guess I'm back to buying a replacement code as the only fix, something I'm not willing to do.

Response UK Technical Support via Email 02/14/2012 13:24

Hello

For me to be able to continue investigating this problem, I need you to confirm the Uplay Passport you used originally, to be able to find out if the problem is with the Uplay Passport, then we need to know what Passport you used.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Customer via CSS Web 02/14/2012 13:33

I have already advised I don't have my passport key.

I give up, close the ticket. Another 'solved' for your daily figures. Congratulations

I guess that's it. I though maybe OD was overreacting in his threads. I was wrong

EnglishPhoenix
02-15-2012, 04:05 AM
That is absolutely ridiculous!

ThaFazz
02-15-2012, 06:09 AM
It just never stops with ubisoft

deadly_thought
02-15-2012, 07:34 AM
that is shocking and there is no excuse for it