PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Play Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer

Undertakerrox
02-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Can someone tell me how to play assassins creed brotherhood multiplayer please:)

CeroBlade
02-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi Undertaker,

Can you tell us a bit more on what problems you're experiencing. is it that you cannot connect / find players or are unclear of the rules?

we'll be happy to help and point you in the right direction

Regards

Cero

FilipinoNinja67
02-07-2012, 01:36 PM
I cant either, i would never go back to that awful run around the corners of the maps with mute and smokebomb then mash B until they find the Y ****on.... no fun at all

livevil6633
02-07-2012, 07:23 PM
i dont think he is having tech problems. i think this is a case of user error. i think that he actually CANT play AC:B. it is something beyond him. he has tried but he doesnt seem to be doing it correctly.

so to start may i ask if you are infact playing on either a ps3 xbox or pc. because if you try to play it on another system it will not work, nor will it work in a DVD player or CD player.

if you are indeed using one of the given systems then i ask you do you infact have an AC:B disc, or are you trying to put another game in and trying to play AC:B. If you put something other than AC:B in you will not be able to play the game you intended to.

now i have skipped a bit and assumed you have you system plugged into the wall. because i mean thats just common sense.

Do you have a working controllor and are you using the correct controller for the system you are trying to play it on.

i think that at this point you should be able to play unless it is indeed a tech problem if so tell someone else cause i cant help you much.

if you made it to this point the problem may not be ability but how you define the word. Now what you may do it a strict sense is playing but in a larger view is something far from it. and along the same lines what i do i consider playing but other people could define that as taking it to seriously so in their eyes i have failed in my attempt to play.

so what may in the end be the problem is that what you are attempting to do and the way you define playing may no be compatible. if you are trying to play top tier best of the best style and you have fingers and a mind that is more of a "hey lets play something" type mentality then you are gonna do it wrong.

what i have to say to you in the end is if you cant play AC:B i think you are trying to hard. relax and it will come to you.

FilipinoNinja67
02-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Also to add on to the above advice make sure you are not trying to play using your big toe as this does not work to well.

If you are talking about not knowing any tactics, here are some of my favorite ones....
1. Run around
2. Run around with gun
3. Run around on rooftops with gun
4. Use gun on targets my teamate has already poisoned
5. Use my smokebomb offensively then get a focused kill... With gun
6. Gun
7. Sit on rooftops with or without (preferably with) gun
Now i have shared with you the secrets of the legendary awesome FilipinoNinja76, please give credit to me so all that oppose these tactics will know where the tactics came from for they are mine and I want the hait mail i deserve. Thankyou- with no sincerity or love but a little bit of cake Andrew

Raibuscus
02-07-2012, 08:32 PM
First, go to a game store and buy the game

2. Put the disk in the Xbox or PS3 thingy

3. Start it up

4. Select "Multiplayer"

5. Play

livevil6633
02-07-2012, 10:22 PM
now i dont know about that. playing with your toe may be unconventional but it is an option and sometimes needed i play with a guy that has one hand so although i agree it wouldmake it hard or at least a specific challenge of dexterity it is possible.

FilipinoNinja67
02-08-2012, 05:02 AM
I know a dude that has three fingers on one hand... Every hand shake is a "ninja turtle handshake"

Dave0718
02-08-2012, 05:26 AM
testing meh sig. meh bf3 clan changed its motto lol

livevil6633
02-09-2012, 05:50 PM
your other one was better.