PDA

View Full Version : ACR Multiplayer Question.

Nomy.
02-07-2012, 05:05 AM
Hello People and i thank you fro reading this question.

Can anyone tell me if the online Multiplayer Of ASR is realy worth it, i realy want to play a multiplayer like this one, but seeing how pc gaming community is dying so fast in any other game that isnt a blockbuster one (CSS,BF3,COD3 Etc) I want so know if it is eazy to and fast to find a game on multiplayer(USA here btw) and how big is the multiplayer playerbase..

Tnx for your time ;)

WiLLiAmRoX
02-07-2012, 11:28 AM
well in an ideal world it is completely worth it as the gameplay is amazing and tactical.
BUT
there are countless problems with it like bugs and in game problems and fixes which i wont go into now.. (not to turn u off just a warning )
is it easy to find a game?
yes there are people on it lots of the time u will connect to matches. but one of the main problems is the lack of variety matches. You will see what i mean when you try it :)

i recommend it hope it helps

AntiChrist7
02-07-2012, 12:26 PM
personally i dont find that much bugs. There is the occasional lagger and sometimes a glitch, but apart from that, its great fun

CaptainHesperus
02-08-2012, 05:57 PM
I agree with the above. Because you only have a maximum of two Abilities, Perks and Streaks, it all comes down to your selections, tactics and personal skills. Early on, you find that you're more often a pin cushion for other players, but as you refine your skills, you'll steadily get up in the top three or four of the end of game rankings.

Captain Hesperus

AndersAuditore
02-19-2012, 01:38 PM
It's fun. Either you PWN or you get PWN'ed. It's a lot of fun. Defenetly worth it.

Smavey
02-22-2012, 06:33 AM
I played it for the first time today. After about 10 minutes of finding a game I got in a room and played for 2-3 hours...and it was AWESOME. I remembered why i bought this game!

Seemed kinda tricky to get into a room tho...

WiLLiAmRoX
02-23-2012, 04:18 AM
Seemed kinda tricky to get into a room tho...

thats cuz pc matchmaking is ***ed