PDA

View Full Version : How to activate additional missions in Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood?

ceekay.sickart
02-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi there! I recently (yes, the year is 2012) bought all the games together. First three editions as Standard Editions and Revelations as the Collector Edition.
Now, i've played the games before, when they were launched, and I even had the chance to play the additional missions like for the Codex Edition for Brotherhood [the aqueduct and the trajan market] and the Medici Palace and the two templar lairs for the AC:2. But that was long ago, and on a friend's computer.
So i'm asking: is there a possibility to unlock these missions if the game edition i own is the standard one, without having to buy another edition, which, by the way, i can't find, since there were limited editions?
I mean, maybe there are some unlocking codes or something to make them available...
Please help!
I asked the same question on Ubisoft Support and they said I should ask here.

Anykeyer
02-04-2012, 08:13 AM
There is Standard-to-Deluxe upgrade for AC2 on Steam if you own Steam version. But thats it. On consoles bying final DLC will unlock special editions' content, but obvioulsy its impossible to buy already included DLCs on PC.
If you really into it you can always buy Deluxe Editions from steam. They are not limited in quantity and include everything.

Locopells
02-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Perfectly possible, just get the savegames from some who has them and replace yours with theirs. Then When you start a new game, the extras will unlock at the right moment in the game. This applies to ACB and ACR, and I assume ACII, but I got a free code for those after Ubi screwed up the servers one weeked.

I can supply the savegames if you wish.

ceekay.sickart
02-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Yes, please! Thank you for your support!
Waiting for the savegames!
Thank you!

Anykeyer
02-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Its piracy.