PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain??

Npetz24
02-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Now, this was the same in ACB but, HOW IN THE HELL DO I DIE FROM BEING PUNCHED IN THE LEG?? last night I was or anytime really, one step up from my pursuer and I was one step up and he punches me in the leg and I die?? or if Im side by side on a wall about a foot up and he kicks me in the leg I die?? I mean really?? So I can knife you over and over and they dont die buy if I punch you in the leg you die?? or another one too! I was in MSM and in the center courtyard theres those steps on eachside that go down, well one person trapped me with smoke, hung just enough down those steps and did a grab kill when I fell about a foot and died!!

Now this has always been like this but why?? HOW DO YOU DIE FROM A PUNCH TO THE LEG?? and, if you can do that anyway, WHY CANT THEY HAVE A STUN LIKE THAT?? Wouldnt that make more sense? mute them on the side of the wall and you punch them off!!

I get tired of race'n up a wall, my pursuer behind me climbing as well, and as soon as I get to the top I die in some wierd annimation and he is still half way down the wall!!

I guess this is pretty much a WTF issue!

LadyGahan2010
02-02-2012, 10:34 PM
You can stun like that.
And that type of kill is called "deadly slap on the ankle". I don't know whose words are these, but taht's what it's called.

utriej
02-02-2012, 11:02 PM
To compare little things like that to real life is just silly, though I understand that a chop to the shin wouldn't really kill you. But jumping off a 4 story building and expecting to live isin't really going to happen either now will it.
The serious answer is, you were inside the "kill zone", which is close enough for the prompt to come up. You just happened to be in a slightly different elevation.
And like LadyGahan stated, you can stun someone like that from either elevation.

rafiqul84
02-02-2012, 11:26 PM
You can stun like that.
And that type of kill is called "deadly slap on the ankle". I don't know whose words are these, but taht's what it's called.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE BEST DESCRIPTION OF THAT I'VE EVER HEARD. LOL - YOU'VE MADE MY DAY MAAAAN. "deadly slap on the ankle", what a don.

Moi-dix-Mois43
02-06-2012, 06:47 AM
You can have stuns like that. You just need timing and luck. And I don't know how many times I need to explain this to ******s: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT KILL ANIMATION YOU GET, IT DOESN'T MATTER. The game doesn't give a **** that you smacked him on the leg, HE'S DEAD. End of story.

Nyxseris
02-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Hahah these kills always gave me a WTF moment too. I wonder why they decided to put in an 'ankle slap' animation, there are some awesome kills in this game but this one makes no sense! I always thought it would be cool if when you're in an elevated position your pursuer maybe grabs your ankle and drags you down, throws you on the ground and stabs you or maybe stomps on your face similar to the bench kill animation. It'd be brutal and far more assassin-ny than a 'deadly slap on the ankle'!

FilipinoNinja67
02-06-2012, 04:32 PM
When youreunched in the leg a bone always flys up your leg and pierces your heart, brain, then spine, and then your left big toe thus killing you... And when ever you fall from 2 feet pretty much the same thing except its a bone that came from your nose... Hope that helped you :)

E-Zekiel
02-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Eh...not realistic, but you have to look at it from a mechanical perspective. When you do the punch, it's because they couldn't really make an animation that was terribly universal for that angle, but they didn't want them to just stare you to death either. So, the punch.

Npetz24
02-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Ya, this is not a serious post! lol Its just a funny, why would you have it that way?? post! But instead of of punching someone in the leg and die'n, and like how it was in ACB where they guy was on the horse and you could pull him down and kill him. Whats so hard about that?? OR AT LEAST IF YOU'RE UP THE WALL and side by side, and you kick him in the leg, he falls down but not dead, you can still have your lock but it turns into a Acro Kill!! IDK, Im just tired of Die'n when my target is still half way down the wall and im up on top falling to my death in some wierd kill annimation. Anyway, point is, you should not die from a punch to the ankle!!

E-Zekiel
02-06-2012, 09:46 PM
My bad