PDA

View Full Version : Better Assassain!

minimar28
02-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Which is the better Assassin Altiar or Ezio i think Altiar is the better one he is wise and has better stealth than ezio and even if he doesnt have the better equipment he thinks on his feet and later on he bulids the second hidden blade that ezio uses in the codecs pages anyway so who is better i want to see your opinion!

iSoTryHard
02-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Altair because he was a master assassin when he was in his 20s (even though he lost abilities making up ac1) and ezio turned mater assassin in his 50s (according to the back acRs cover so Altair defentitly:cool:

Dieinthedark
02-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Altair - not sure if I can describe it exactly but the tone of the first game made him seem so much more serious and devoted to the cause than Ezio who's just kinda thrown into it. Altair's seriousness and the overall tone/vibe of the first game paints a better picture of an ultimate assassin to me....

rileypoole1234
02-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Ezio could kill Altair. With better weapons (hookblade), and better armour, he was most likely the best fighter between them both.

Just my opinion.

iSoTryHard
02-02-2012, 02:35 AM
True but time period if altair learnt those weapons i reckon altair could win

Kramer56
02-02-2012, 04:33 AM
You have to remember that Altair was brought up from childhood to be an Assassin, Ezio did not know of his true heritage until his late teens, and then he had to learn on the run while tryingto cope with the murder of his family. They are both powerful, and it would be a tough choice.

raging8762
02-02-2012, 05:25 AM
Hard to choose but I'd have to go with Altair. Ezio is almost just as lethal though.

kenshijr
02-02-2012, 05:30 AM
as much as Ezio is my favorite character. I have to say hands down Altair is. You have to remember that Ezio had to learn from Altair that was one of the points of revelations, Ezio saw how Altair dealt with an Assassin Order and to balance a normal life. Ezio found himself in that. Now Altair didnt have all what ezio did like poison darts, crossbow, smoke bombs but we know that Altair wrote the codexes and had changed the whole order's entire view as an Assassin. He made the codex for the double hidden blades and hidden gun so Ezio can use. I believe he was wiser too especially after everything that was revealed in revelations.

JumpInTheFire13
02-02-2012, 05:57 AM
I like Ezio better as a character, but I have to go with Altair. Even though Ezio has better tools, relative to their own time period I think Altair was the better Assassin. He was stealthier, a better fighter, and his only focus was being an Assassin. Ezio had other things on his mind if you know what I mean.

itsamea-mario
02-02-2012, 03:11 PM
It's not about who's a better fighter, that's not what being an assassin is about.

So I think Altair is more likely to pull of a difficult assassination without a hitch than ezio.

dxsxhxcx
02-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Altair without a doubt, IMO his life was much more interesting than Ezio's life...

GLHS
02-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Ya know, I don't even know if I want to answer this. It's really difficult. I like Ezio much better as a character, and I think he's a better leader in terms of being a family with the Brotherhood, but I think he'd probably win in a fight. I might be the only one lol. As far as a better overall Assassin...stealth, sneakiness, all that....that one I can't answer.Altair was obviously more dedicated, but dedication doesn't necessarily make him a better Assassin. It just makes him a more focused one. Ezio can be really sneaky too. Ugh, idk. I'm neutral lol.

SixKeys
02-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Alta´r. He only had four different weapons, no hookblade, no crossbow, no parachutes or any of that crap and he could still get the job done. Oh, and he could blend just by putting his hands together. ;)

YuurHeen
02-02-2012, 10:00 PM
altair.

minimar28
02-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Hmm it would seem Altair is the top choice ezio has know love huh?

LightRey
02-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I don't get why one has to be better than the other. To me they seem pretty evenly matched.

albertwesker22
02-04-2012, 01:08 AM
I don't get why one has to be better than the other. To me they seem pretty evenly matched.

Why are you always so sensible? ;)

Anyway, I pick Altair, for pretty much the same reasons already listed here.

LightRey
02-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Why are you always so sensible? ;)

Anyway, I pick Altair, for pretty much the same reasons already listed here.

I'm not. I'm just "enthusiastic", so to speak.

minimar28
02-06-2012, 06:17 PM
I agree with altair being better and was a master assassin in his 20's but ezio became a master assassain in brotherhood when he took over the role as leader of the brotherhood

MultehLULZ
02-07-2012, 08:29 PM
I like Ezio better as a character, but I have to go with Altair. Even though Ezio has better tools, relative to their own time period I think Altair was the better Assassin. He was stealthier, a better fighter, and his only focus was being an Assassin. Ezio had other things on his mind if you know what I mean.
You still have to bear in mind that Alta´r was quite arrogant and impatient when he was an assassin. He had been born into it as well. Ezio, on the other hand, became an assassin when his father was being held in prison and didn't really know what to do.

Then agaaaaain...Alta´r became Master Assassin at around 25, so...yeah.

Gil_217
02-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Which is the better Assassin Altiar or Ezio i think Altiar is the better one he is wise and has better stealth than ezio and even if he doesnt have the better equipment he thinks on his feet and later on he bulids the second hidden blade that ezio uses in the codecs pages anyway so who is better i want to see your opinion!

LOL, that one depends on the player but whatever.

I think the greatest Assassin of all time is, hands down, Federico Auditore da Firenze. This guy did so much for the Brotherhood that it's not even funny, not to mention that he doesn't receive the respect, admiration and credit he truly deserves. A true hero, a true warrior, a wonderful Assassin, long live Federico Auditore.

/thread

minimar28
02-07-2012, 08:54 PM
LOL, that one depends on the player but whatever.

I think the greatest Assassin of all time is, hands down, Federico Auditore da Firenze. This guy did so much for the Brotherhood that it's not even funny, not to mention that he doesn't receive the respect, admiration and credit he truly deserves. A true hero, a true warrior, a wonderful Assassin, long live Federico Auditore.

/thread Sorry but Federico never became an Assassin he was to become one but got killed so ezio took the role as a Assassin sorry but he never was an Assassin

Gil_217
02-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Sorry but Federico never became an Assassin he was to become one but got killed so ezio took the role as a Assassin sorry but he never was an Assassin

http://wickedraven.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/1056690-1050617_third_party_facepalm_super_super.jpg

No **** Sherlock, no ****ing ****!!

LightRey
02-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Sorry but Federico never became an Assassin he was to become one but got killed so ezio took the role as a Assassin sorry but he never was an Assassin

Actually, he did. Ezio mentioned that he was actually initiated into the order at some point (likely around his 18th birthday) to Claudia during her initiation.

Gil_217
02-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Actually, he did. Ezio mentioned that he was actually initiated into the order at some point (likely around his 18th birthday) to Claudia during her initiation.

That's not even the point here, the point is the guy actually believed what I was saying. How stupid can you get ( not you LightRey).

LightRey
02-07-2012, 10:58 PM
That's not even the point here, the point is the guy actually believed what I was saying. How stupid can you get ( not you LightRey).

I know I know, but I wanted to correct him nonetheless.

minimar28
02-08-2012, 10:21 PM
That's not even the point here, the point is the guy actually believed what I was saying. How stupid can you get ( not you LightRey). i get thats not the point i had a dumba** moment but this is the internet and its hard to understand sarcasm and you dont need to be a jerk about it

minimar28
02-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Actually, he did. Ezio mentioned that he was actually initiated into the order at some point (likely around his 18th birthday) to Claudia during her initiation. thanks for the information and being nice about it too

Gil_217
02-08-2012, 11:00 PM
i get thats not the point i had a dumba** moment but this is the internet and its hard to understand sarcasm and you dont need to be a jerk about it

I am very sorry for the behavior that I displayed earlier in this fantastic thread, especially to someone like you OP, a wonderful and respectable man, so please, forgive me for my disgusting conduct towards your excellence.

It will not happen again.

Graciously

Gil_217

LightRey
02-08-2012, 11:30 PM
thanks for the information and being nice about it too

No problem. "I derive pleasure from clarification." as a wise, arrogant, fictional elf once said.