PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Lucy? *potential spoilers*

Pages : 1 [2]

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Do you realize that everything in that post is pure speculations, just like the discussion we were having earlier on this thread about Lucy's fate, and you criticize me for it.

Hypocrite much??
look who's talking god forbid i say something that makes logical sense and you brushed it off as an easter egg i can guarantee you that these speculations GLHS make is logical... you sir are the hypocrite

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 07:43 PM
http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120113.419/images/UbiTheme/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Acrimonious_Nin http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120113.419/images/UbiTheme/****ons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php?p=8135012#post8135012)
to my knowledge all computers used by desmond's "crew" are abstergo computers, the animus is a templar machine(the data core that rebecca gets is from lucy that comes from the animus in abstergo), and in brotherhood(speculation;it could be an easter egg then again...why) lucy has the dds open on her computer and knows that ABSTERGO is training "assassins". I believe the assassins are aware http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120113.419/images/smilies/biggrin.png

[then you said....]

That's just an easter egg like you said, nothing more.

Still, it doesn't prove Desmond's Animus has some kind of a DDS device. No one of the Assassins ever mentioned it one single time, so it's way more possible that they are not even aware of it.

The DDS records "junk data" so I don't see how such a traumatic event like killing a friend is considered "junk data", so I don't even think the DDS is even important to what we are discussing here.

see what i mean lol

GLHS
02-09-2012, 07:45 PM
@ Gil_217: Read the rest of it that I added. And it is not speculation at all. Do you really think I would take the time to explain all of it to you if it wasn't explained in the games already and I just "thought" all of it? The basics of how the Animus works is all detailed out in the very first amount of dialogue after the first cutscene in AC1. The rest of it you get from how Clay hacked it and what you see and what is told to you in AC:R.

Honestly right now, I'm not trying to criticize you and neither is anybody else. I'm trying to help. I'm seriously just trying to explain this in detail to you, b/c I think you need to know this stuff in order to understand the games better.

LightRey
02-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Do you realize that everything in that post is pure speculations, just like the discussion we were having earlier on this thread about Lucy's fate, and you criticize me for it.

Hypocrite much??

GLHS is not speculating. Everything she's said is either confirmed fact or a logical deduction based on said facts.

Gil_217
02-09-2012, 07:54 PM
look who's talking god forbid i say something that makes logical sense and you brushed it off as an easter egg i can guarantee you that these speculations GLHS make is logical... you sir are the hypocrite

First of all, who in the hell talked to you???

And by the way, you believe that Lucy playing Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy is not an easter egg???

http://i29.tinypic.com/2zipl5u.gifhttp://i29.tinypic.com/2zipl5u.gifhttp://i29.tinypic.com/2zipl5u.gif

And what the hell does that have to do with what I was talking here??

LightRey
02-09-2012, 08:02 PM

And by the way, you believe that Lucy playing Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy is not an easter egg???

http://i29.tinypic.com/2zipl5u.gifhttp://i29.tinypic.com/2zipl5u.gifhttp://i29.tinypic.com/2zipl5u.gif

Project Legacy is an actual Abstergo Project in the AC universe, so it could very well be much more than an easter egg.

GLHS
02-09-2012, 08:09 PM
And another hint that she is a Templar since she shouldn't be able to access it on the Hephaestus Network, seeings as how it's an Abstergo program, but I'm not getting into the subject again. I'm honestly only still participating in the thread b/c the subject moved to Clay and I find him much more interesting anyway.

And thank you, LightRey. Glad you remember I'm a woman as most people still seem to not catch that even though it's big and red in my sig :D

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 08:10 PM

lol i think you need a chill pill homie no one HAS to talk to me in order for me to point out, discuss , or make a point on these forums lol thats a right i have and for you it seems you have replaced logical and civil conduct with irrational and aggresive behavior.. its very classy -- sarcasm-- .... and by the way my speculation of lucy and her dds interface on her monitor to justify the assassin's awareness of the dds and templars in training(which is what you and I were discussing)is just as valid as yours :D ok? lol

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm honestly only still participating in the thread b/c the subject moved to Clay and I find him much more interesting anyway.

umm random question and i bit off here but where does the name kaczmerak come from? is it russian?

LightRey
02-09-2012, 08:19 PM
And another hint that she is a Templar since she shouldn't be able to access it on the Hephaestus Network, seeings as how it's an Abstergo program, but I'm not getting into the subject again. I'm honestly only still participating in the thread b/c the subject moved to Clay and I find him much more interesting anyway.

And thank you, LightRey. Glad you remember I'm a woman as most people still seem to not catch that even though it's big and red in my sig :D

True. It was always a little suspicious that "some old passwords still worked". This is Abstergo we're talking about and it's not like they left quietly.

And no problem. I take notice and I like to believe my memory is not terrible. I'd say something more sexist as a joke, but it just isn't the same without the :winky: :(.

umm random question and i bit off here but where does the name kaczmerak come from? is it russian?

It's Polish I believe. However, he sounds American, so he's likely a descendant of Polish immigrants.

Gil_217
02-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Project Legacy is an actual Abstergo Project in the AC universe, so it could very well be much more than an easter egg.

After this comment, I can safely say that I'm really done here (in this thread), I actually wanted to address everything you said in your post GHLS, but I realized that it's not worth it anymore.

LightRey, do you even realize that what was on her computer was the Facebook game Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, and by the way, the DDS is NOT a device that exists within the Animus, it is a different machine who is similar to the Animus, and they made it clear through all games that Desmond is using an Animus. And even if it was a device, what makes you think that all the Animus possess something like this. This is not even the point here, but whatever.

With this said, you don't need to replay to this post, please just forget that we have even been arguing all this time, because it didn't take us nowhere.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 08:25 PM
^ thanks lol

LightRey
02-09-2012, 08:30 PM
After this comment, I can safely say that I'm really done here (in this thread), I actually wanted to address everything you said in your post GHLS, but I realized that it's not worth it anymore.

LightRey, do you even realize that what was on her computer was the Facebook game Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, and by the way, the DDS is NOT a device that exists within the Animus, it is a different machine who is similar to the Animus, and they made it clear through all games that Desmond is using an Animus. And even if it was device, what makes you think that all the Animus possess something like this. This is not even the point here, but whatever.

With this said, you don't need to replay to this post, please just forget that we have even been arguing all this time, because it didn't take us nowhere.

Project Legacy (the game) is a Facebook game that mimics the Project Legacy (the Templar Project), that uses the DDS to scan memories and have Subjects relive them in a similar (if not identical) way to the Animus. The game is played in such a way that the player takes on the role of one of the many subjects involved with the DDS and the game interface is therefore likely similar, if not identical to that of the Templar project.

I never said that the DDS is part of the Animus. I said that it uses data from the Animus. The special thing about the DDS is not that subjects can relive the memories of people they're not related to (since, considering the Templar training program, animus subjects clearly can do that as well), it's that they explore data from a large "Data Dump".

I'm glad you're leaving, because you really don't take the time to read through posts very well.

GLHS
02-09-2012, 08:36 PM

Idk, honestly. I've never looked it up or anything. I said he was interesting, not that I was obsessed with him lol. But now you've got me curious so I have to go find out.

The thing that bothers me, is I was just seriously trying to help the dude understand the games better. I agree with whoever said that he should replay the games, b/c it's quite obvious that he's lacking some very basic tech knowledge, and I really wasn't trying to argue. The Lucy subject from before, oh, you better believe I was arguing. But that's only b/c I strongly believe that I am right, and the facts in the games support this. But the subject here with Clay, I think the dude is just a little overwhelmed with information from everybody at this point and knows no other way but to vent it through hostility. Most other people ask a question and once it's answered go "oh, now I understand it a bit more. I should go back through and see what else I've missed." But this guy just wanted to fight about it and not take anybody's advice or even try to understand anything. That usually happens when you know you're wrong or you know you still don't get something, but you wanna act like you do anyway, just to not look stupid. Another thing that happens is they usually try taking the stance of taking every word you say literally, so even if you're saying it hypothetically or saying words like "some, usually, sometimes" or anything to that effect, they automatically take it as a personal attack on them and that you meant everything and always instead some and sometimes. I'd rather people not know something and ask genuine questions to become more knowledgeable, than outright just argue their point without backing it up with facts or clues and not reading anybody elses. I actually made a really detailed summery of how the Animus and the files worked to help him understand better and he literally read one line of it and said it was all speculation and I didn't know what I was talking about.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 08:42 PM

LightRey, do you even realize that what was on her computer was the Facebook game Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, and by the way, the DDS is NOT a device that exists within the Animus, it is a different machine who is similar to the Animus, and they made it clear through all games that Desmond is using an Animus. And even if it was a device, what makes you think that all the Animus possess something like this. This is not even the point here, but whatever.

ok, if you played project legacy the "voice" that guides the subjects into the memory says " You may feel mild discomfort during synchronization. This is normal. It is important to maintain your concentration." in ac1 vidic does a similar thing when guiding desmond. its done in the beginning since their subconscious tends to reject it the first time...

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Idk, honestly. I've never looked it up or anything. I said he was interesting, not that I was obsessed with him lol. But now you've got me curious so I have to go find out.
he might be polish in decent lol

GLHS
02-09-2012, 09:03 PM
he might be polish in decent lol

Yeah, I just looked. It is Polish and it seems to be a variant spelling that means Innkeeper.

kenshijr
02-11-2012, 05:44 PM
^Everything that has been said in this thread is a lie!!! mwhwhahaha

pacmanate
02-11-2012, 06:20 PM
What do I think about lucy? She'd get it

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 08:44 PM
I think lucy is a templar...