PDA

View Full Version : New Forums

Poodle_of_Doom
01-24-2012, 06:48 PM
This is the first time I've been here since about the end of November/beginning of December last year, and have been checking out the new forums. I must say, I don't really like them. What does everyone else think?

At that, have I missed anything good?

LordWolv
01-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Oh Poodle..
There are THREADS for this kind of discussion, there's PLACES. You've been here for more than a year and 800 posts, you KNOW the rules, and you should know you can't just post random threads like this. You need to stop being so stubborn and follow the rules.

Poodle_of_Doom
01-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Bring on the ban hammer then,.... or not....

LordWolv
01-24-2012, 07:16 PM
If you carry on, someone probably will.
'Tis a friendly warning..

Poodle_of_Doom
01-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Oh... so you have no real authority then? Guess that entitles you to one giant can of shut the hell up then doesn't it?

LordWolv
01-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Authority is not necessary my friend. Intelligence is.

Mr_Shade
01-24-2012, 07:47 PM
There are a few threads about the subject - if you wish to discuss changes and features I suggest you use one of those.

The current look of the AC Forum will be changing soon though, when we have a nice new theme to use.

Oh... so you have no real authority then? Guess that entitles you to one giant can of shut the hell up then doesn't it?
I suggest you abide by the forum rules - which are freely available - as in don't be abusive to other members - no matter who they are.