PDA

View Full Version : The game is still broken yet they shell out DLC....

Crimsonspartan0
01-22-2012, 09:25 AM
I hate game companies now all they do is care about how much they can make on a product they care about the quality at all....I blame our society for having the mind set of

Quantity over Quality

It does nothing but encourage games like call of duty and any other yearly release (i don't have issues with yearly releases its just that usually their half ***-ed and therefore suck

I consider this game broken and half arsed because of the insane screen tearing in single player more than 90% of the game i had to look at spike people, the game also froze alot in the small length of time that was needed to beat the game, And to top it off the multiplayer is a step backwards compared to its predecessor....it did the whole one step forward 2 steps back routine.

Raibuscus
01-22-2012, 10:47 AM
I agree, they should fix it FIRST and then release the DLC because this will end up as ACB. :(

rafiqul84
01-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Its true alot of the multiplayer characters seem a bit half-arsed aswell; the "Vangaurd" dosnt really look that much great fully upgraded than her initial look. The 3rd prestige weapon intro animation of the bombadier is exactly the same as his signature weapon 02. You cant even customise the Knight or Courtesean the way you could in ACB - so they look laughably dull compared to the other characters.

You can easily tell they were running out of ideas in terms of characters and just needed to quickly fill up slots for gameplay spaces - regardless of how uncreative some of them are.

deadly_thought
01-22-2012, 03:57 PM
anyone paying for DLC beyond characters (wich i still think is dodgy) is an idiot nuff said

Ferrith
01-22-2012, 04:24 PM
I don't pay for characters either. Game companies should include everything on the original package, charge accordingly and let players decide whether it's a good deal or not. I refuse to let them treat me as a cow they can milk till it drops dead.

IrosoMeyi186
01-22-2012, 04:25 PM
I laughed at the new set of characters they released and i was stunned on how many people bought it..

A ******ed Pirate captain

A ****tly looking Pirate

The guy in fulll armor is cool imo

And some ***** who has a lance that can be used for atheletics

O and lets not forget the Mederteranean map pack the one just filled with a bunch of **** from ACB and 2 new maps that will most likely Suck *** Tired of Ubi becomeing like Acitvision Expect AC3 This year.

DannyStrong
01-22-2012, 08:38 PM
I might be getting the DLC depending on how things are when it comes out. If a couple weeks after the DLC things are generally perceived as being "good" I might buy it to join in on the action. But i have a feeling this dlc is going to be the next da vinci dissapearance dlc (oh the ironic name!) and all the players will leave because the dlcs have split the playerbase so badly that no one can find a game.

Nyxseris
01-23-2012, 12:29 AM
It's becoming increasingly unlikely that I will buy this DLC before they at least fix SOME of the many problems in this game. I was initially really looking forward to playing on Sienna and the new maps, and willing to spend the money on it (despite my feelings about Ubi making us pay for old content ffs!) But the amount of time I spend playing ACR has declined so much that unless it's fixed I will probably end up stopping playing altogether. So why waste my cash? And there are probably a lot of people who feel this way.

deadly_thought
01-23-2012, 06:36 AM
It's becoming increasingly unlikely that I will buy this DLC before they at least fix SOME of the many problems in this game. I was initially really looking forward to playing on Sienna and the new maps, and willing to spend the money on it (despite my feelings about Ubi making us pay for old content ffs!) But the amount of time I spend playing ACR has declined so much that unless it's fixed I will probably end up stopping playing altogether. So why waste my cash? And there are probably a lot of people who feel this way.

youre not the only one who feels this way and you know it ;)

example this forum any other game forum is a buzz of activity this one is dead thats because ubi killed off their core fanbase

cbapiaz
01-23-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm not buying any more **** from ubisoft until they fix the current glitches, and yes i'm one of those idiots that bought the character DLC, just because i wanted to have more characters and i really liked the gladiator...

PANiC_ATTACKER
01-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I laughed at the new set of characters they released and i was stunned on how many people bought it..

A ******ed Pirate captain

A ****tly looking Pirate

The guy in fulll armor is cool imo

And some ***** who has a lance that can be used for atheletics

O and lets not forget the Mederteranean map pack the one just filled with a bunch of **** from ACB and 2 new maps that will most likely Suck *** Tired of Ubi becomeing like Acitvision Expect AC3 This year.

Whats wrong with a ****ty pirate!?

DLC is Extra content, that we didnt get years ago, its a good thing guys!. saying it should come with the original game is daft. Granted some DLC is cack, but most of it is pretty good and keep s things ticking along without getting too stale until the next game is released! :)