PDA

View Full Version : anymore DLC ??

Mossphirunpong
01-21-2012, 04:35 PM
are they goin to be anymore DLC for sale for AC revelation ??? like Ottaman Jester and some charactors from Brotherhood ?? some new characters?? like Snake ,, Raiden ?? from MGS4 ??

LightRey
01-21-2012, 04:52 PM
There already are.

GLHS
01-21-2012, 05:04 PM
New DLC comes out on the 24th

naran6142
01-21-2012, 05:44 PM
New DLC comes out on the 24th

:eek: how did i miss that!! Wat is it??

EDIT: nvm... its MP :(

crash3
01-21-2012, 06:45 PM
not bothered about multiplayer DLC I just want more singleplayer content like a missing sequence. AC2 was much longer and still released two new sequences! ACB was only just about long enough with one new sequence (Da Vinci Disappearance) released so I really hope, no, I expect more singleplayer content for ACR! come on Ubisoft!

EscoBlades
01-21-2012, 07:17 PM
There may be some SP DLC coming eventually. I asked this very question on the last episode of the podcast.

Podcast - Episode 3 here (start at 56:07 for the question) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQfd_locIo)

Listen carefully to Gabe's answer ;)

naran6142
01-21-2012, 07:54 PM
There may be some SP DLC coming eventually. I asked this very question on the last episode of the podcast.

Podcast - Episode 3 here (start at 56:07 for the question) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQfd_locIo)

:D lol, looks like everyone was right about that one

u always ask the right questions Esco

Jakob4242
01-21-2012, 10:44 PM

There was another interview with Gabe on FragDolls (Sorry can't find a link for the video). Gabe was being asked about Subject 16, and wouldn't say much. Then someone asked if there will be a Singleplayer DLC, he wouldn't go into details, but said that those who were asking about Subject 16 would be happy.

TrueStoic
01-21-2012, 10:48 PM
on the 24th of Jan? or when..
OR is this stil the previous DLC mentioned? xD

Jakob4242
01-21-2012, 10:50 PM
on the 24th of Jan? or when..
OR is this stil the previous DLC mentioned? xD

Jan 24 is the 2nd DLC for Multiplayer. As of yet there is no confirmation on any other DLC

notafanboy
01-21-2012, 10:58 PM
honestly, i hope it isn┤t some Desmond bullcrap

naran6142
01-22-2012, 12:38 AM
There was another interview with Gabe on FragDolls (Sorry can't find a link for the video). Gabe was being asked about Subject 16, and wouldn't say much. Then someone asked if there will be a Singleplayer DLC, he wouldn't go into details, but said that those who were asking about Subject 16 would be happy.

I hope so

GLHS
01-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Yeah, sorry guys. The dude was asking about new mulitplayer characters, so I just thought it was obvious and everybody already knew. It comes out Tuesday and it's the Ancestral Pack or whatever it's called. It'll be like $10 from what I remember. As far as single player, we all know that it's coming from the leaked audio from last month, but of course the question is when. I'm sure it will probably be here in the next couple months, and most of us already have a good idea of a lot of it's content. I'm so psyched for it too! :D

EscoBlades
01-22-2012, 12:24 PM
Yeah, sorry guys. The dude was asking about new mulitplayer characters, so I just thought it was obvious and everybody already knew. It comes out Tuesday and it's the Ancestral Pack or whatever it's called. It'll be like $10 from what I remember. As far as single player, we all know that it's coming from the leaked audio from last month, but of course the question is when. I'm sure it will probably be here in the next couple months, and most of us already have a good idea of a lot of it's content. I'm so psyched for it too! :D

See Here! (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/01/10/assassins-creed-revelations-mediterranean-traveler-map-pack-dlc-available-january-24th/)

CkSwtos
01-22-2012, 12:32 PM
I really hope the 3rd DLC that they reliese is for singleplayer or the game will be wasted.... There were very few revelations that pomised and I will be terribly dissapointed if there is not a DLC for singplayer with info on Clay and Lucy, and on the whole, info for all the half-explained characters and subjects.

GLHS
01-22-2012, 12:34 PM
See Here! (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/01/10/assassins-creed-revelations-mediterranean-traveler-map-pack-dlc-available-january-24th/)

Oh, Mediterranean Traveler Pack. Whatever. Lol I was thinkin of the other one. But I got the price right anyway.

TorQue1988
01-22-2012, 01:06 PM
I really really hope they will make a lengthy single player DLC that features both Desmond and Ezio.

Dralight
01-22-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm thinking the SP DLC will probably be announced sometime within the next month, and then be released in March, similar to the Da Vinci DLC in Brotherhood.

TrueStoic
01-22-2012, 05:39 PM
so no other info about yet? or am i oh so ignorant..

tarrero
01-23-2012, 05:59 AM
Next DLC will probably hint something about ACIII, just like da vinci┤s did about ACR

LightRey
01-23-2012, 08:19 AM
Next DLC will probably hint something about ACIII, just like da vinci┤s did about ACR

True. I think that's very likely. Some of us are also aware that it will reveal more info about *something else*.

aesixro
01-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm looking forward to DLC that includes Brotherhoods top played personas. I miss them...

LightRey
01-23-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm looking forward to DLC that includes Brotherhoods top played personas. I miss them...

Almost all of them are dead by ACR.

TorQue1988
01-23-2012, 01:48 PM
I don't want anymore multiplayer DLC.
Considering that the game was quite short, with very few sidequests, it would be a shame if they won't release some singleplayer DLC.

Jamison_J_B
01-23-2012, 02:21 PM
I too am hoping for some single player dlc.

PANiC_ATTACKER
01-23-2012, 05:31 PM
I dont care for any new SP content. Bring onsome MP fixes ,maps and characters :)

TorQue1988
01-23-2012, 06:07 PM
I too am hoping for some single player dlc.
Singleplayer is the essence of Assassin's Creed, multiplayer is just a distraction...

Acrimonious_Nin
01-24-2012, 04:02 AM
a single player dlc has to happen i mean does anyone remember the Desmond black room trailer where we see Desmond ...well in the black room? there are "blood" written messages there? one that pretty much says Lucy will know the truth and so on ? so i am going to assume that their is a reason for those 2 extra tours ;) but that just my speculation

rileypoole1234
01-24-2012, 04:47 AM
I hope we get some outfits as DLC. I miss my noble attire.

pacmanate
01-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Da Vinci DLC came out on 8th March with SP and MP. Im guessing the same time frame for this SP DLC too

Assassin_M
01-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Da Vinci DLC came out on 8th March with SP and MP. Im guessing the same time frame for this SP DLC too
I said it before and I`ll say it again..
I`d rather have a fully polished game that would last far longer than any of its predecessors, than get a DLC that would only extend my experience

TorQue1988
01-24-2012, 05:44 PM
I said it before and I`ll say it again..
I`d rather have a fully polished game that would last far longer than any of its predecessors, than get a DLC that would only extend my experience
Yeah, but considering that this is not possible at least until AC3, by your logic, you would just prefer not having any DLC that prolongs the experience for an unpolished and short experience which is ACR and just sit and wait until AC3, which hopefully will be more polished and lengthy?
I also was disappointed with ACR and i really hope AC3 will be more polished and very very long, but until then i would take any excuse to jump back to ACR (or any other AC game for that matter) through new content, even if i thought the game was rushed and unpolished.

Deltasparkz
01-24-2012, 07:20 PM
I Wish They Will Add A Single Player DLC.

LightRey
01-25-2012, 12:22 AM
I Wish They Will Add A Single Player DLC.

We have good reason to believe there is at least one on the way.

HYPERCOOKIE
01-25-2012, 01:53 AM
i am really hoping that they come out with a multiplayer lv where it is raining i think that would be pretty dam sweet.

rileypoole1234
01-25-2012, 02:09 AM
i am really hoping that they come out with a multiplayer lv where it is raining i think that would be pretty dam sweet.

I wish they actually put a weather system in singleplayer. That's what I've wanted since AC2

GLHS
01-25-2012, 09:59 AM
So, since this thread is about new DLC, has anybody bought the Mediterranean Traveler's Pack that was released today? I'll be getting it within the next couple days. I'm kinda looking forward to playing on Jerusalem, and trying to get the trophies that come along with Siena and the other maps.

Mr_Bipolar
01-25-2012, 11:20 AM
GLHS

I will tell you just bought and played it. They got new profile icons and other details with this pack of maps. The mpas are excellent. Note they are alot cleaners now then they was on the older packs on the other AC. They really rotuched and add more and made it look cleaner.

I suggest both map packs.

GLHS
01-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Bada$$. Thanks. I planned on getting it anyway but just thought I'd ask for an opinion or 2 before I went out and got it.

SixKeys
01-25-2012, 04:15 PM
On the PC there's a 2-day trial period for the new maps. I've played some matches in all of them. Frankly, while the minor cosmetic touchups on the Brotherhood maps are fine, the only truly new map that's worthwhile is Dyers, and even half of that looks like recycled Galata. Jerusalem and Imperial were a bit of a letdown for me personally. We already saw Imperial in the single-player so it doesn't really feel "new" and Jerusalem just didn't feel special in any way. I don't think I'll bother paying $10 for this once the trial runs out.

ChaosxNetwork
01-25-2012, 07:26 PM
The fact that the first two DLC were for MP shows that it is taking priority as it seems to be what is helping sales since Brotherhood.
I loved AC:R and think it was the best of all the games and that people who are on about length need to wake up and open their eyes to the world we live in, games being limited by the 9GB on the Xbox (I am an Xbox player) means that when you subtract the sub-par MP experience you have very little room left to work with and I am surprised they could fit everything on Revelations onto one disc.

GLHS
01-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Or it means that their doing it to have some DLC out while we're waiting for them to finish the big DLC. Trust, they are working on the SP DLC. Multiplayer is not taking priority. It's easier to create a few quick maps to release and play on while we wait for the real thing.

LightRey
01-26-2012, 04:20 PM
The fact that the first two DLC were for MP shows that it is taking priority as it seems to be what is helping sales since Brotherhood.
I loved AC:R and think it was the best of all the games and that people who are on about length need to wake up and open their eyes to the world we live in, games being limited by the 9GB on the Xbox (I am an Xbox player) means that when you subtract the sub-par MP experience you have very little room left to work with and I am surprised they could fit everything on Revelations onto one disc.

No, it doesn't. The amount of SP DLC has always been the same (with the exception of AC1 of course) and all the MP stuff is handled by a separate studio. Everyone who's supposed to be working on SP stuff is always doing so. They're not losing any time or dividing any of their attention because of MP.

kriegerdesgottes
01-27-2012, 02:04 AM
No, it doesn't. The amount of SP DLC has always been the same (with the exception of AC1 of course) .

Well actually ACII had two rather large pieces of DLC especially the bonfire of the vanities one and Brotherhood had just the one "Davinci Disappearance" that was ok but nothing amazing and it disappointed in that they claimed it would add two new side games but only actually added one card game and the other was just the puzzle you had to figure out during gameplay.

TheSpong
01-27-2012, 02:11 AM
Well actually ACII had two rather large pieces of DLC especially the bonfire of the vanities one...

'Large' isn't a word I'd use to describe the DLC for ACII. Bonfire of the Vanities was essentially the same mission over and over again, just in different parts of the city. They were nothing more than a string of assassination contracts.

LightRey
01-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Well actually ACII had two rather large pieces of DLC especially the bonfire of the vanities one and Brotherhood had just the one "Davinci Disappearance" that was ok but nothing amazing and it disappointed in that they claimed it would add two new side games but only actually added one card game and the other was just the puzzle you had to figure out during gameplay.

The AC2 DLC was just the last 2 pieces of the game that were removed and they were both released within a month's time. In comparison the Da Vinci Disappearance was much more of a DLC and probably takes about the same amount of time to complete as those 2 put together.

Anyways, the fact of the matter is that the people working on the MP DLC have nothing to do with the people working on the SP DLC. The SP isn't suffering at all.

xX-krackers-Xx
01-27-2012, 03:16 AM
i wish they had the altair skin for ulay stupid ubisofft uplay directors cant they at least put it up on the marketplace please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it wont take long and alot of people will get it

kriegerdesgottes
01-27-2012, 05:36 PM
'Large' isn't a word I'd use to describe the DLC for ACII. Bonfire of the Vanities was essentially the same mission over and over again, just in different parts of the city. They were nothing more than a string of assassination contracts.

Well they also added the ability to fly the glider through Forli and the ability to spring off rooftops which I admit was nothing amazing and it opened a new part of town in Florence but I do agree with rey in that the SP DLC is not affected by MP dlc. I really don't think that is the case being that they are made by different studios.

TrueStoic
01-27-2012, 06:36 PM
@LightRay
Well, the guy said taht its the disc room of the Xbox being the End "limitaor" for SP content, as for MP they must put a certain amount on teh disc, so the SP i sthe only thing left to be "short"ish in some way. Not saying they made anything more in the1st place, but maybe they just couldnt put more on the **** disc?:confused:

And anotehr factor to our shorter SP sense, that we are kinda used to the things you do generaly as an assassin, as there is no seismic leap like from ac1 to ac2, ofcourse the next 2 only seemed like an expansion...which in my opinion are fully fledged games on their own. BUT i hate the increasing amount of bugs during the Singleplayer!! heck, we could live with the few bugs in Brotherhood, but now,? its already the **** coding, the way its writte on the disc thats bad xD

LightRey
01-27-2012, 10:20 PM
@LightRay
Well, the guy said taht its the disc room of the Xbox being the End "limitaor" for SP content, as for MP they must put a certain amount on teh disc, so the SP i sthe only thing left to be "short"ish in some way. Not saying they made anything more in the1st place, but maybe they just couldnt put more on the **** disc?:confused:

And anotehr factor to our shorter SP sense, that we are kinda used to the things you do generaly as an assassin, as there is no seismic leap like from ac1 to ac2, ofcourse the next 2 only seemed like an expansion...which in my opinion are fully fledged games on their own. BUT i hate the increasing amount of bugs during the Singleplayer!! heck, we could live with the few bugs in Brotherhood, but now,? its already the **** coding, the way its writte on the disc thats bad xD

I don't get where you're getting the idea from that there is an increase in bugs. AC1 and AC2 respectively had more actual bugs than ACB and ACR combined.

TrueStoic
01-28-2012, 08:39 PM
ha? ever played all teh games??!! probably did, but the smaller, DURING GAMEPLAY BUGS not the gamestoping ones. those came up in my history of Assassins Creed with Revelations anyway. AC1 buggy? it didnt have as nearly stuff to even do as in ac2 xD. Which Assassins Creed 2 was the lagg free, no bugs i can mention, ac yet. while Brotherhood and Revealtions realy arent that much polished in teh de-bugin :/

LightRey
01-28-2012, 08:54 PM
ha? ever played all teh games??!! probably did, but the smaller, DURING GAMEPLAY BUGS not the gamestoping ones. those came up in my history of Assassins Creed with Revelations anyway. AC1 buggy? it didnt have as nearly stuff to even do as in ac2 xD. Which Assassins Creed 2 was the lagg free, no bugs i can mention, ac yet. while Brotherhood and Revealtions realy arent that much polished in teh de-bugin :/

I've played each game at least 7 times (except ACR, I'm currently going through my third playthrough of that one).
AC1 was extremely buggy. It even had a bug where Alta´r got duplicated and you could control 2 Alta´rs at the same time.
AC2 had fewer bugs, only a few regarding falling through the ground or being able to walk over nothingness.
ACB had at least one serious game breaking bug and a few that have been there since AC1, but again fewer in total.
ACR had no serious bugs I can think of, though many accused it of having them, which was actually just them not knowing the game's mechanics very well. One challenge even got "fixed" because people didn't realize you could have more than 12 recruits. Some actual buts did appear after the latest patch though.

kriegerdesgottes
01-28-2012, 10:22 PM
I personally had only one bug in AC1 but I do remember hearing about other people having them. The only one I ever experienced in that game was where you would be stuck in the loading room. I still, to this day, freak out in the loading room and worry it's just gonna keep going even though it hasn't done it since 2007 because they fixed it. ACII gave me zero problems. ACB had the white grain thing on the screen that was annoying and it wouldn't unlock my la volpe sword and one time I fell through the ground and had to reload game and I've seen all kinds of crazy other bugs for it with horses flying and stuff. ACR wasn't too bad except the ridiculous no music glitch. I thought it wouldn't give me my Altair sword at first but it just turned out I didn't know the first assassin didn't count as part of the 12 assassins recruited which I'm sure a lot of people did.

TorQue1988
01-28-2012, 10:57 PM
I've played each game at least 7 times (except ACR, I'm currently going through my third playthrough of that one).
AC1 was extremely buggy. It even had a bug where Alta´r got duplicated and you could control 2 Alta´rs at the same time.
AC2 had fewer bugs, only a few regarding falling through the ground or being able to walk over nothingness.
ACB had at least one serious game breaking bug and a few that have been there since AC1, but again fewer in total.
ACR had no serious bugs I can think of, though many accused it of having them, which was actually just them not knowing the game's mechanics very well. One challenge even got "fixed" because people didn't realize you could have more than 12 recruits. Some actual buts did appear after the latest patch though.
I also had the duplicating bug in AC1, and another one where Altair (on horseback) would sky rocket when hitting a tree outside Jerusalem (if i'm not mistaking).
In AC2, ACB and ACR i didn't encounter serious bugs because i played them on my PC and most of them were probably fixed by then, but anyway from what I've seen AC1 does seem to be the buggiest of them all.

Kit572
01-29-2012, 04:16 PM
I want an Altair robe DLC for single player (though its obviously not going to happen).

I had Altair's robe in AC2 and ACB. I wannit in ACR! (should've preorded from bloody amazon).

Somedude45ubi
01-31-2012, 02:43 AM
Ubisoft should also add the special edition content as a dlc. But more storyline would be cool too :)