PDA

View Full Version : Souk Night map now available

Lethalla
01-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Sorry if there's another thread announcing this; I didn't see one.

I've now played on Souk Night, and it's going to be another favourite.

Okay, so Ubi are maybe a little lazy in just changing the lighting on maps and calling it "new", but I love it!
Souk Day is always a favourite (mainly because the only "roofing" is aerialling off ledges), so this one is a nice change from MSM Night - maybe because it's a little hard to distinguish colours (or maybe because it's a map I'm not terribly fond of. I didn't particularly like Florence Night either. But Souk Night is gorgeous, moonlit... <333

A HUGE thank you to the Devs!
:D

Emvidasch
01-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Oh well, it's free and better than nothing.

PS: To OP, I filled in the 'form' for joining the Happy Turrets on the specific thread, but I haven't gotten any reply. Can you tell (one of) the leader(s)? Thanks!

Kramerisgamer
01-18-2012, 01:20 PM
At least I'll be able to play Souk more often now. One day I played 4 hours straight and didn't play Souk or even get the option to once. I played plenty of Antioch and MSM though:mad:

metalgearso1971
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
They should remove MSM, in fact all ACB maps should be removed. New maps is much more fun really :)

But, Souk Night sounds nice. I hope I get to try it tonight :)

Mc Dudes
01-18-2012, 07:03 PM
My first game today was on souk night and I like original souk more because the gray/blue colors in the night version is smelting in with the assassinate compass!

gleoite
01-18-2012, 07:12 PM
It's beautiful. It's so atmospheric. I love the circles in the roof near the stalls, looks like spotlights.
I can't see any moon though. :(

IrosoMeyi186
01-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Sorry if there's another thread announcing this; I didn't see one.

I've now played on Souk Night, and it's going to be another favourite.

Okay, so Ubi are maybe a little lazy in just changing the lighting on maps and calling it "new", but I love it!
Souk Day is always a favourite (mainly because the only "roofing" is aerialling off ledges), so this one is a nice change from MSM Night - maybe because it's a little hard to distinguish colours (or maybe because it's a map I'm not terribly fond of. I didn't particularly like Florence Night either. But Souk Night is gorgeous, moonlit... <333

A HUGE thank you to the Devs!
:D
Glad you like the same map with a different lighting and btw this is what the Devs want to hear for there lazy efforts.

Lethalla
01-19-2012, 12:48 AM
PS: To OP, I filled in the 'form' for joining the Happy Turrets on the specific thread, but I haven't gotten any reply. Can you tell (one of) the leader(s)? Thanks!

Have done on Twitter.

Lethalla
01-19-2012, 01:07 AM
My first game today was on souk night and I like original souk more because the gray/blue colors in the night version is smelting in with the assassinate compass!

No different to MSM then... I even have problems with the Assa compass on the day version when I stand in the blend in front of the cathedral.

DannyStrong
01-19-2012, 01:18 AM
Glad you like the same map with a different lighting and btw this is what the Devs want to hear for there lazy efforts.

this is probably why ubisoft takes most of the game feedback with a chunk of salt on these forums.. it seems people are managing to have complaints about free new content.

Master Decoder
01-19-2012, 03:54 AM
It's beautiful. It's so atmospheric. I love the circles in the roof near the stalls, looks like spotlights.
I can't see any moon though. :(

Head toward the back of the map, to the Courtyard with a fountain in the middle and look up

IrosoMeyi186
01-19-2012, 12:35 PM
this is probably why ubisoft takes most of the game feedback with a chunk of salt on these forums.. it seems people are managing to have complaints about free new content.
New content.. please dont make me laugh. It really just forces me to play a Map i hate a little more often with nothing changed. Like i said I hope you like Mediecore content.

Emvidasch
01-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Have done on Twitter.

Thanks a bunch! ^_^

sticks165
01-19-2012, 08:14 PM
https://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed/posts/136848059766424

ArCaNe TeMp3sT
01-19-2012, 08:56 PM
uuugh i so miss ACR i need xbox back lol
sounds like souk night is awesome :D
next is ippokratus night !