PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

Farengar
01-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Hallo erstmal!
Ich hab ja nix gegen den Multiplayer aber was mich tierisch nervt ist die Tatsache,das die Hacks einfach nur lächerlich sind.Es kann ja ned sein,daß wenn man in Führung ist 2 mal nacheinander gehackt wird und dadurch die Führung verliert,weil man für diese sinnlose Aktion auch noch soviel Punkte bekommt.Patcht den Schwachsinn doch einfach raus,damit die Leute die sich in diesem Spiel Mühe geben auch belohnt werden.

LightRey
01-18-2012, 01:26 AM
First of all, this is an English speaking forum. If you want to discuss in German, do so in these forums: http://forums-de.ubi.com/forum.php
Second, this is the General Discussion [Console] Forum, not the Multiplayer forum. If you have questions regarding multiplayer, do so in the Multiplayer forum. There's one for the German as well as the English forums.

TB_Jaybird
01-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Hallo erstmal!
Ich hab ja nix gegen den Multiplayer aber was mich tierisch nervt ist die Tatsache,das die Hacks einfach nur lächerlich sind.Es kann ja ned sein,daß wenn man in Führung ist 2 mal nacheinander gehackt wird und dadurch die Führung verliert,weil man für diese sinnlose Aktion auch noch soviel Punkte bekommt.Patcht den Schwachsinn doch einfach raus,damit die Leute die sich in diesem Spiel Mühe geben auch belohnt werden.

Hello, FIRST OF ALL!

I dont have anything against the MP but what gets me mad is the fact that the Hacks are simply laughable.

It is possible to be in the lead and lose it if you get animi hacked twice in a row. The amount of points available for this pointless action, of animi hacking somebody, are too much.

Please patch out this nonsense so the people who put time into this game to be stealthy can be rewarded.

There you go.....in english...i speak german

GLHS
01-31-2012, 03:26 PM
First, Lightray is right. This shouldn't really be discussed in this part of the forum. Secondly, it won't be changed. That is a perk and ligament ability of the game, that is not a glitch or major problem that prevents people from playing. That's just how the game works.

kriegerdesgottes
01-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Lightrey hat recht, wenn du über MP reden willst dann muss man das bei dem MP forum machen und auch auf englisch :).

Translation: What lightrey said.