PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's Face

FierySalamander
01-17-2012, 07:10 AM
What happened to Desmond's face? I can not play for him. It was as if for two consecutive months booze. He has totally different facial features. This is a completely different person. I was sorry that he bought the game. You're all messed up.

Ferrith
01-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Why, you think Altair's face and voice were better?

FierySalamander
01-17-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm not talking about the Altair. In Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at Desmond was a normal person. I do not care it was beautiful or not. Although it was much better than now. I say that in the past games I've played for one person, but now completely over the other. My whole interest in the game was lost. This is a real failure! It's like watching a movie that you adore with one actor and you know that the ideal actor for his role. And you're very used to this face. And when you're waiting impatiently sequel and see a completely different person you become just a shame to tear that out of your favorite movie turned crap. It's like a third of the X-Men Robert Downey, Jr. playing the role of Wolverine. You would not say, "What the hell?!" I would burn this film together with the studio!

Ferrith
01-17-2012, 08:18 AM
:D Yes, I know what you mean. I just tried to tell you that I was equally disappointed with Altair's character.

FierySalamander
01-17-2012, 08:30 AM
I got it) I just have not seen the Altair. I have not played for him. I've done a couple of missions, and removed the game because I couldn't resist)

AntiChrist7
01-17-2012, 08:53 AM
so you dont play a game anymore because of a bad looking character? what are you, 11? then you arent allowed to play the game anyway

FierySalamander
01-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Yes, I'm not going to play it. Let this little thing for you, but for me it's important. The atmosphere of the game is not the same. I just wanted to say it all. These things annoy me. I just didn't expect this from Ubisoft. This game was my favorite game. And now I do not want to see it.

Ferrith
01-17-2012, 09:31 AM
so you dont play a game anymore because of a bad looking character? what are you, 11? then you arent allowed to play the game anyway
It's not a matter of a bad /good-looking character, but rather the dramatic change in the characters' appearance that annoys a lot of players I know. You can't expect people to relate the same after such a face-lift. His example about Wolverine makes the point quite clear, in my opinion.

AssassinBruno
01-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes thats true that desmond's face has change like alta´r's and ezio's... but i think that is better now cuz they looked the same :rolleyes: It seems that they were the same character...
Of course that they were related but c'mon same face?
I think its better now...

FierySalamander
01-17-2012, 06:49 PM
They could make different faces, but the face of Desmond to leave unchanged. There must be a feeling that you're playing for Desmond, Ezio over for Altair. Playing this game is no such feeling. I like playing for entirely different characters.