PDA

View Full Version : "-15%".

NuggetSauce
01-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Hi there,

I am dying to know, and just can't figure it out. I am sure it is something quite obvious, but when you buy an item (e.g. a book), next to the price there is the assassin's symbol and "-15%". What does that mean!?

Cheers,

Michelle

LordWolv
01-17-2012, 07:31 AM
What!?

misusel
01-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Hi there,

I am dying to know, and just can't figure it out. I am sure it is something quite obvious, but when you buy an item (e.g. a book), next to the price there is the assassin's symbol and "-15%". What does that mean!?

Cheers,

Michelleits a discount that they make to you cos you are an assassin..!usefull discount..!

TrueStoic
01-17-2012, 08:53 PM
When you open the shop you can buy things from it . ( basics..)
The -15% means the discount from the item you wish to buy or are just scrollin about.
the more darker price next to it is the "original " price i suppose.

Now when you buy a shop, you have liberated the area and its under Assassins control, so taht by the shop rules gives you teh discount, now if you loose the den defense and your ara is taken over, in the sense that you need to kill the templar captain again, but the shops are stil open. BUT they give now +15% on the prices.
Capture teh area for the discount, or pay the overrated price of the templars ^^.

LordWolv
01-17-2012, 09:07 PM
OH.
I thought you were talking about real life. xD