PDA

View Full Version : New Game Mode

ThaFazz
01-17-2012, 02:31 AM
Alright I was thinking of a game mode that would kind of be like domination in COD but with a chest capture/artifact assault mix to it. The map would be split into 3 zones and in each zone would be an artifact. The objective would to be to capture the artifact place inside of the zones. When you capture a zone, you would become a pursuer. If your in the other teams zone (the other team would have to capture the artifact to obtain the zone) you are a target until you capture the artifact. The capture system would be the same as chest capture and the pursuer's radar would disappear when they get close to an artifact. Whoever scores the most points wins. So tell me, is this mode good, or great?

TR_Millhouse
01-17-2012, 02:41 AM
how would you capture the zone? is there a time you have to be on top to capture it ? or is it instant capture ? I get you but would it be 2 teams or 3 teams? time ? maybe they should add something that involves 3 teams wouldn't that be cool?
(not being sarcastic here just incase anyone thought that )

I was thinking they should just add alliance :D good, great, or awesome ?

ThaFazz
01-17-2012, 02:46 AM
how would you capture the zone? is there a time you have to be on top to capture it ? or is it instant capture ? I get you but would it be 2 teams or 3 teams? time ? maybe they should add something that involves 3 teams wouldn't that be cool?
(not being sarcastic here just incase anyone thought that )

I was thinking they should just add alliance :D good, great, or awesome ?

It would be just like capturing a chest in chest capture but instead of a chest it's an artifact. I was thinking 2 teams but an alliance set-up would be sick!

TR_Millhouse
01-17-2012, 03:01 AM
It would be just like capturing a chest in chest capture but instead of a chest it's an artifact. I was thinking 2 teams but an alliance set-up would be sick!

ooo I see, but that is sick if it were to be 3 teams

3 teams
team 1 going for team 2's chest, while at the same time team 1 is defending their chest from team 3

something like that ?

2 rounds ? alliance rules apply ?

chest should be worth idk I say maybe 300 points ? 500 ? make it worth an artifact ?

ThaFazz
01-17-2012, 03:35 AM
It would be a regular 10 minute match, we'll say 3 teams of 3, each team spawns a zone. Then its basically going wild after the artifacts. I say 250 points for a capture for every player who participated in the capture. The strategies would be endless. Because it's all based on whoever scores most wins, you could just let the other teams cap all the artifacts and just stun-lock. or go for the artifacts and go for high point kills. I just think this game mode would be so intense.

ThaFazz
01-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Oh and in neutral zones it would be like assassinate where you would have to lock your targets

ThaFazz
06-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Yup, I knew this was a good idea lol

deadly_thought
06-07-2012, 05:24 AM
unless of course it turns out to be a horrible game mode :p

vayhekhu
06-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Yup, I knew this was a good idea lol