PDA

View Full Version : Still 15k score cap on pc.

j0kay
01-15-2012, 03:32 PM
i just got 17k in a wanted match on the pc. "score not submitted"
i saw a lot of videos of console players and from what i've seen score limit on consoles is 20k.
why is pc left out again?
can we finally get a patch that fix the streak bug, doging, score cap, message system, honorable death sound and all the other bugs?

Anykeyer
01-15-2012, 03:53 PM
17k. In Wanted?

j0kay
01-15-2012, 03:55 PM
yup. the match was 18 minutes long, the timer was glitchy.
i mean it would be unfair to submit this score, but i never reached 15k before, my highest assassinate was 13k. i thought they increased the cap.

AntiChrist7
01-15-2012, 04:21 PM
yeah i once got into a deatmatch of 30 minutes. i won but it wasnt recognised.

but OP the timer was glitchy, so you havet achieved anything really, so you havent lost anything

j0kay
01-15-2012, 04:42 PM
thats righty, but because of that i have noticed that the score cap has only been increased on consoles.

Anykeyer
01-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Old ACB timer glitch strikes again. Did you know that half of the top 50 ACB scores was done in long sessions? Apparently boosting is not so popular on PC.
I dont have any problem with 15k cap despite having 14800 (I knew about the cap so I just avoided to pass it) top scores in 2 modes already in legit way. From my experience if you score higher than 15k then something is wrong. If its not a glitch (timer, ivisibility, invulnerabilty, etc) or boosting than you just got very lucky to be the only good player in session full of ******ed noobs. Either way its unfair to register such scores. But I disagree with actual implementation. 15k+ scores must not be thrown away completely, they must be cut down to score cap.