PDA

View Full Version : How to play with friendson ACR team gamemodes.

TaRabidWesmann
01-15-2012, 06:46 AM
You must have eight people to do this.Ok,here we go.
1.Make a player group lobby.
2.Invite the three people you want on your team FIRST.
3.Invite the last four after the people you want join,and they will be on a seperate team from you and your team.
4.Start the match!

This is handy for clan scrims.We was scriming against WHU and found this out lol.
EDIT: Someone please delete this one,there are two copies.If I can,I do not know how.

WLP Adoniis
01-15-2012, 07:14 AM
yep , this completely works :) .also if you and 3 friends want to play against randoms , you guys will play against each other until more player join , (because the game needs 4 players to start , on any mode) then in the next round the 4 of you will be in the same team when 3 or 4 players join . btw the first friend you invite will always be in your team .

Zoidberg747
01-15-2012, 08:12 AM
See, there is ALWAYS a way around Ubisoft's ignorance and stupidity.

AwkwardlyBruta
01-15-2012, 08:36 AM

What's the way around the lag?
Seriously everyone must play AC games with 90+ ping to get lag that bad. :P

Npetz24
01-15-2012, 09:52 AM
I agree with Brutal! also, whats the way around having someone dodge you twice IN YOUR OWN SMOKE BOMB and then of course get contested kill lol

IIwangcarsII
01-15-2012, 03:34 PM
I agree with Brutal! also, whats the way around having someone dodge you twice IN YOUR OWN SMOKE BOMB and then of course get contested kill lol

Maybe its ubisoft's way of saying no to offensive smokebomb? :D

AwkwardlyBruta
01-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Maybe its ubisoft's way of saying no to offensive smokebomb? :D

If you drop a defensive smokebomb and the hunter dodges twice, it still ends in a contested kill......

persiateddy95
01-15-2012, 04:12 PM
If you drop a defensive smokebomb and the hunter dodges twice, it still ends in a contested kill......
The proper term for that would be Honorable Death.

If you say Contested Kill, means you tried to OSB.

If you say Honorable Death, you tried to defend yourself.

DannyStrong
01-15-2012, 10:25 PM

actually i like how ubisoft did matchmaking for team games. That means 2 or 3 people can't get on the same team and beat up the other team round after round. I got a friend I play with sometimes and we always win when we play togethor on manhunt, every once in a while theres a round where we play against eachother and we play with eachother so it gives the other players a chance at winning (and they wont just rage quit)

It's also fun to play against your friends as it is to play with them. It's a great opportunity for trash talk....

The only thing I don't like is how it takes longer to find a game if you do a custom game and invite people into your lobby, the only way I'm ever to find games with my friends is if one person gets into a game thats only partially full then everyone else joins his sesson in progress.