PDA

View Full Version : Abilities not working...

IIwangcarsII
01-14-2012, 06:02 PM
I have noticed that recently in Revelations I try to drop a smoke and it makes a noise as if I don't have it anymore. Its extremely annoying as it has gotten me killed a lot and I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. That and the lock system in assassinate not working is making this game more frustrating than it already is.

Kramerisgamer
01-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Many people have this problem. There really is no solution except for clicking the button 2 or 3 times, but usually you're already dead.

CarnivalBox
01-14-2012, 07:37 PM
this is seriously starting to piss me off, and of course, Ubisoft seems nowhere near of fixing it. Way to go, company that's supposed to take care of their customers opinions and expects respect from them, way to go.

Don Makavelis
01-14-2012, 08:53 PM
lots of broken code in this game. only thing you can really do is take the death and keep it moving.
as far as the targeting system? it totally broken! trying for a Acrobatic focus and losing your lock on the climb is frustrating! but I just keep reminding my self. its UbiCrap!

Don Maka.

Rankya_94
01-14-2012, 09:19 PM
There's so many errors with this game. All I hear of out Ubisoft is always "We are currently fixing the problem" when "usually" it doesn't get fixed.
Either way, I still play the damn game, lol.

CaliFaithful
01-14-2012, 09:25 PM
I've never really had a problem with my abilities, but I avoid Assassinate like the plague due to the lock-in thing. Otherwise I have fun playing the other modes.

Nyxseris
01-15-2012, 12:45 AM
I have this exact same problem. It's frustrating beyond belief and along with the myriad of other problems this game has it's enough to make me just give up and play something else.

Vey03
01-15-2012, 04:55 AM
Mute is the bain of my existance. If it works 1 time out of 10, then i consider it lucky. It's got to the point that i don't even use my smoke+mute as my defense set anymore, because it's a just a waste of time and ability slot.
Be nice if other defensive abilities worked, but they don't seem to either. Decoy and bodyguard are broken too. And lag kills the knives option to actually get a stun. I have to be really lucky there.

This is on PC.

WLP Adoniis
01-15-2012, 06:42 AM
mute works for me , smoke too . i just need to time it right .

Lethalla
01-15-2012, 12:48 PM
Too often I find that I'll press the button to drop smoke and it'll decide I'm holding it slightly too long - and so it's usually aiming up a wall. Result? I die.
-________________-
This problem was in the beta, and it's just so GD annoying it hasn't been fixed.

Limed_-
01-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Sometimes when on the edge of a rooftop in assassinate I drop the smokebomb trying for a grab kill, but even though I'm not facing towards the ledge the smokebomb still falls onto the street!

Redbanana27
01-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Mute is the bain of my existance. If it works 1 time out of 10, then i consider it lucky. It's got to the point that i don't even use my smoke+mute as my defense set anymore, because it's a just a waste of time and ability slot.
Be nice if other defensive abilities worked, but they don't seem to either. Decoy and bodyguard are broken too. And lag kills the knives option to actually get a stun. I have to be really lucky there.

This is on PC.

Use firecrackers then, they work consistantly for me.

Assassinsyk
01-15-2012, 05:19 PM
In my experience, this is usually if you bump into an npc while running, or at the very last frames of a stun, The first one is immensely annoying, since I love to bate them into a chase and into my smoke (preferably near a blend in Assassinate), and this is easiest while looking back at them. Too many times have I made made a fool of myself like this and dying just by running into a NPC.

deadly_thought
01-15-2012, 06:58 PM
one of the many reasons i stopped playing this game wait till it happens with poison and you get punched in the face for your efforts then youll know angry