PDA

View Full Version : Revelations patch 1.02?

TheMarnit
01-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Has 1.02 been released for pc?
I cannot find anything about it, all i know is that it released for console, fixed bugs i still have, and my game states 1.01 in the main menu.
Also the alternate maps seem not to have been unlocked.

I am starting to think that 1.02 has been released, just not for steam...

In most cases i could find a separate patch to run over my steam version, but this also proved impossible.

Ubisoft: please start updating your games on steam, splinter cell conviction STILL is not up to date...

SixKeys
01-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Has 1.02 been released for pc?
I cannot find anything about it, all i know is that it released for console, fixed bugs i still have, and my game states 1.01 in the main menu.
Also the alternate maps seem not to have been unlocked.

I am starting to think that 1.02 has been released, just not for steam...

In most cases i could find a separate patch to run over my steam version, but this also proved impossible.

Ubisoft: please start updating your games on steam, splinter cell conviction STILL is not up to date...

I don't know whether the patch has been released or not, but the alternate maps have been in the PC version since the beginning (they're just night versions of existing maps). Only the console versions require players to unlock them.

Saikotek
01-14-2012, 03:26 AM
I don't know when we will have another patch, but at least a new DLC is coming, wich includes some new maps (Jerusalem, Imperial and Dyers) and some old maps from Brotherhood (Florence, San Donato and Siena).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiRLFZEs1V8

The Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack will be available for download on January 24 for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® and $9.99 on PlayStation® Network and Windows PC.

Anduril79
01-14-2012, 08:14 AM
On the console forum, it says the patch will be out 12/20/2011 @ Midnight PST (8:00am UTC). I don't know if the date is the same for the PC.

TheMarnit
01-14-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't know whether the patch has been released or not, but the alternate maps have been in the PC version since the beginning (they're just night versions of existing maps). Only the console versions require players to unlock them.

Ahh, i thought it might unlock Dusk versions for those with night, and Night for those with dusk...
Then why does it show under pc community challenges, if we already have the reward?
But non-steam users are also still on 1.01?
I know the consoles do have 1.02 by now...

Maybe pc will go straight to 1.03 with the dlc...

Vey03
01-14-2012, 01:00 PM
... that it released for console

There you have hit upon the nail! It was for consoles. PC didn't get one, hasn't gotten one, and probably won't get one. According to ubi, PC players are a small player base, and not worth it anyway, because we're all a bunch of hackers.

And no, it cannot be released with the DLC, since the DLC will not be free, so not everyone will buy it. Unless ubi do put the PC patch on with the DLC, just to make more money out of ACR, since they know all PC players will have to buy it if they want their game fixed. Well, all except me that is. But i wouldn't put it past ubi to do something like that, to be honest.

So no, there is PC patch.

SixKeys
01-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Ahh, i thought it might unlock Dusk versions for those with night, and Night for those with dusk...
Then why does it show under pc community challenges, if we already have the reward?

Because Ubi never seems to remember PC players are also part of the community. Every time they announce something that's exclusive to consoles, they fail to mention PC players need not bother.

AnthonyA85
01-14-2012, 05:35 PM
IF we do get a second patch, I hope they filx the SP Mercenary Kill-streak challenge issue.

Also, my stats seem to have a major typo, they say my longest kill streak is nearly 100, but in a fight, i'm lucky to get more than 3 before it gets interupted.

REAPERof-PLAGUES
01-16-2012, 03:49 AM
do anybody know if the Ottoman Doctor
Ottoman Jester,
and Crusader will be in the dlc