PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back!

MCMonobrow
01-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience over the last two weeks while the forum has been migrated. I hope you're finding it faster and easier to use, would be interested to hear all your feedback both bad and hopefully good! :) Also, please let me know if you see any technical issues that need resolving.

The blue swirl background is only temporary, as a design agency is currently working on a new theme. The same is also true for the more recent titles such as ACR, GRFS etc, so we should start seeing them look a lot snazzier in the coming weeks :) Thanks again for all your support!
Cheers, B

Zapages
01-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Congratulations on the new forum software.

Its good, but some of the following could be improved in my humble opinion:

1) Private Message system - the old system was nice. Some of the old messages are missing now as well.
2) When posting a new/replying to a thread -box containing codes for the following groups: emoticons, alignment, color text, text format options (bold/ italicized/underlined), image, quote, spoiler,etc
3) Banners and distinct themes for Game or series individuality.
4) Personal tags that were assigned to some users and moderators tags to distinguish who is who on the forums.

PS: I like the background blue splash, it reminds of Prince of Persia 2008.

Szocik87
01-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Hi

Previous forum was much better than this and much easier.

Jaws2002
01-13-2012, 05:28 PM
So far I'm getting used to it, but is there a way to make it wide? I also noticed all the high resolution images have been compressed. Is this a feature or a bug?

Thank you.

persiateddy95
01-13-2012, 05:33 PM
I need the Show Threads setting to be fixed. Every time I switch to another forum it resets.

Jaws2002
01-13-2012, 05:40 PM
What's with this silly limit of only four images per post?:(:confused::mad::rolleyes:

ecma4
01-13-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm, finding the color scheme makes reading very tough. and their is no visual hierarchicy to anything. I really hope they tweak that stuff.

whizzy
01-13-2012, 06:07 PM
I was unable to find my latest post from before the migration when using the "find latest post" option in profile. After having posted in the new forum,that latest post could be found.
Not a fan of vbulletin forums but so far it looks ok

Grafferu
01-13-2012, 07:21 PM
1. The private threads are gone, bravo, and we can't make new ones like we used to, now the PM system is all weird
2. The emoticons are ugly and blurry, not to mention few in number
3. Where are the banners for each game on their respective forums ?
4. The font is too small

The threads in the Prince of Persia - Community Technical Help are all messed up in a random order, what's up with that ?

sings_in_tune
01-13-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only 60-something retiree playing games.

This text is so tiny I can barely see it.

Dieinthedark
01-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Why does only one question show up on a multi-question poll? This poll I made had like 15-20 questions, it shows only one of them that was like in the middle of the poll.

Here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/191879-The-important-questions-of-Splinter-Cell-s-futur?highlight=important+questions+SC%27s+futur

And for these long URL's how do we change it so we can put the url with a title so it'd be like click HERE <with "here" as the link. i can't seem to be able to do it on this new design but I had no problems with the old design.

Daroth_343
01-13-2012, 09:31 PM
The default font is definitely too small, I think it needs to be at least 12 or 13px and not the 11px it's now. I'm also not a fan of the dark background being used here, compare it to this vbulletin demo for example: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/394438-i-cnt-download-style-pack. The latter is just way easier to read, and it's also a fluid layout compared to the fixed width on this forum. I assume the colours are still going to change, but the fluid layout would be nice as well. Other than that it should end up being a huge improvement over the old forums. I also noticed those horrible Facebook/Twitter adds seem to be gone. That's good, I hope you don't add them again later on.

UnDead_Knight1
01-13-2012, 10:23 PM
1) Font is too small, it's damaging my eyes, and I can't have that, and I need my eyes for my line of work.
2) Where are the PTs? all the PTs are gone, and it seems we can't have multiple members PTs anymore :/ please fix that, how are we supposed to chill out with a bunch of friends and just chat without having mods telling us we're breaking the rules?
3) Forums lost their respective game's individuality
4) Emoticons are weird looking, and too few in number
5) It seems we can't hyperlink to a word or two anymore :/

BLaZiNgSPEED
01-13-2012, 10:36 PM
I like the overall forum representation. Finally a new forum software in years.:D
I like that you can now add friends on the forum.

Like some have already mentioned the reply button and quick reply button do the same function. This is a bug. You should also have the option for new smiley faces to add. There's none of that. Even after clicking the Advanced button.

I don't really fancy the full black skin to be honest. It's neat, but it reminds me of Windows Vista, which I don't like, lol.
Now one thing however, I am missing which I really liked about the Ubisoft forums before was the fact that under each forum category for every different game there was a skin of the actual game.

For example I loved the Far Cry 3 forum skin. Far Cry 2 had sunset. I want to see a skin with Far Cry 3, for Chessmaster section for example, Chess board with pieces, for Assassins Creed, Ezio and so on. We see it at the top with that banner. Love it, but that's only good for the main presentation of the forum.

The forum skin was one of the best part of it. We can see here there's a background skin but it's like an ocean blue sort of thing. We need something like that across all sectors of the game forums with their own skin for every game. I hope they're reinstated again.

Cos right now it's kinda confusing, you don't know which section is which. And for me it's confusing especially for someone who's used the Ubisoft forums for the last 9 years to see a such a drastic change all of a sudden is hard getting used to. Please add the forum skins of the actual game, it will look much better and more complete!:)

LadyHahaa
01-13-2012, 10:43 PM
Font to small? Just press Strg (or Ctrl) and move mouse wheel carfully ;)

BLaZiNgSPEED
01-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Yeah you can do that but you can't do it every time, it's a hassle to keep increasing the zoom especially if you regularly visit these forums. That's something that needs fixing too. That's pretty small the size of ants. Considering I am using a 24 inch monitor, what about those with 17 inch monitors? They'll see them even smaller!

Furious_Gopher
01-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Impressions? Meh

Personally, after all the changes the Ubisoft forums have gone through, I still maintain the stand that the ORIGINAL incarnation, the one that was active when I first came here, was the absolute best layout I've ever seen on any forums. Clean, crisp, and uncluttered. I dislike how every forum is identical in theme, and how overall this setup is very standard with forums in general.

I expect many ones to leave, mostly due to the unfounded removal of Private Messages. And yet at the same time, there will be many who enjoy this new layout, and certainly new members will be added. But overall, I consider this 'upgrade' to be one step forward, two steps back.

/Gopher out

PS: Yo everyone

InquisitorJ
01-14-2012, 12:29 AM
I both like it and dislike the changes.. first off, im a big fan of the eve forums thing, ive always thought that they were much nicer looking then the old one Ubi had was.
BUT a few things...
1) Text sizes. I personally can read everything just fine, but i can easily see why many people are complaining about it being very small, so maybe bump it up a size or two.
2) I cant log in with my old account.... no matter what i try it keeps telling me my password is wrong. In addition to that, i cant even reach the log in screen on my laptop as every time i try it says ive used up one of my 5 password attempt... (Ive tried resetting my password, if people suggest that, although im contemplating trying it a second time...)
3) The text limit shouldnt be set at 1000 words.... thats not very much and i know in the past i have written well over that in a single post before.
4) The old style PM system is gone D: I dont mind the emaily system eve uses for the typically PMs, but i loved being able to have PM threads with multiple people (to be honest thats one of the few reasons i still come back to the ubisoft site is to chat with people from over the years in them and rarely to actually view the games forums) Yes theyre are groups (which i actually really like the idea of) but they are always visible to the public regardless of them being private or public (invite only vs. public) which is somewhat annoying. I think that hiding the private groups to people that arent in them would be much better and then leaving the public ones open to anyone.

With all that said, i look forward to seeing where the forums go :)

Inquisitor

pop-rocks
01-14-2012, 12:39 AM
1. font is way too small, it makes my eyes bleed.
2. the new pm system stinks. I liked the old private thread one better.
3. each game forum should look different, or atleast have different banners which clearly states at which game forum you are.
4. I liked the old smileys better :< (mainly because of the bigger variety)

All in all, I liked the old forums better. Maybe it was a bit old fashioned, but it felt more functional and clear to me.

Well, to atleast say something positive about the new design... I like that it's dark. Light colors on a pc screen gives me migraine.

Limariaella
01-14-2012, 01:35 AM
The blue swirl background is only temporary, as a <b>design agency </b> is currently working on a new theme.
you are joking? A design agency? Nobody at Ubi who could make a background? All gone?
But I like this blue swirl. Looks spacy. Whole forum very fashionable.

(Separate font size regulation needed. Not the whole table. )

Limariaella
01-14-2012, 01:51 AM
test

CaptianBear14
01-14-2012, 01:58 AM
Every thing looks different. No offence but get some lighter colors your forum looks like a cave. The back ground image doesn't help.

I don't know about the rest of you but i'm more happy with a less cool looking ,simpler page which I can find what I need then get back on the water

AdmiralPerry
01-14-2012, 05:18 AM
Normally text doesn't bother me, but this font is too darn tiny. I have 20/20 vision and it's hurting my eyes. I don't see anywhere to change the font size, which would be a godsend. Other than that, I'll wait and see what sort of developments roll out in the next few months.

LordWolv
01-14-2012, 07:32 AM
Previous forums were much easier and much more helpful.
So, thanks for that guys.

Well, actually.. I'm liking the 'Senior Member' tag. xD

haep
01-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Congratulations on the new forum software.
2) When posting a new/replying to a thread -box containing codes for the following groups: emoticons, alignment, color text, text format options (bold/ italicized/underlined), image, quote, spoiler,etc
/sign
People without knowledge of BB-Code have no chance to use this functions otherwise.

3) Banners and distinct themes for Game or series individuality.
/sign

4) Personal tags that were assigned to some users and moderators tags to distinguish who is who on the forums.
/sign

2. The emoticons are ugly and blurry, not to mention few in number
/sign

4. The font is too small
This is very important!
Just zooming with the browser is not enough. :(

LordWolv
01-14-2012, 09:01 AM
You really need to sort out the listing. It's shown alphabetically, which by itself completely messes up the page. It doesn't show the latest posts at the top; it just takes all the threads from the last year and lines 'em up alphabetically. Then I found the option to change how they are listed, which was a sigh of relief, until I realised when you navigate from the page then go back it's defaulted to the alphabetical rubbish. All you need to do is make it so you can choose a layout, which is then saved to your account unless you change it. Then I'd be fine with it, but currently posting is such a hassle I can't get around to it. Please fix it.

Also, my signature seems to be messed up. Could someone explain?

K Zarr Altair
01-14-2012, 11:34 AM
"Inbox contains 50 messages. You have 2,115 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed." :D

Please bring back Private Threads with multiple users. They were the life blood of many communities here.

EDIT: It seems we can start private threads but only once we're in a group. Is there an option to make a thread private so only member of that group can read it.

TheSpong
01-14-2012, 12:26 PM
This seems to be the only place to post feedback about the vB4 upgrade.

The forum refuses to log me in automatically, I always have to click on 'Log In' whenever I visit. No matter what setting I choose in my control panel (basic, standard or advanced) the forum won't give me a proper reply window when I click on 'Reply to thread'. It always takes me to the Quick Reply box at the bottom a thread's page. I then have to click on 'Go Advanced' to get the 'proper' reply window I want. On other vB4 forums I go to, having the 'Standard' option set ensures this happens automatically. Thread display settings on forum indexes aren't being remembered. I click on 'Last Post' twice to get the board to order threads chronologically by their last posts, but the forum never remembers the setting. Each time I come back I have to keep clicking on 'Last Post' again. The forum seems to be subscribing to every thread I post in, they keep turning up in my 'Subscribed Threads' list. I've realised this is because you have the 'Subscribe to this thread' option set on as default but, as it stands, I have to un-check that box every time I make a post. The default font size is too small, I have to enlarge the board in Opera in order to read posts now. The grey gradient used in the background of people's posts doesn't aid the font size problem, the lighter tone of grey at the top of a post makes text look weird.

Apart from those few things, it's a good change from that horrible board you were using before (whatever it was).

Ferrith
01-14-2012, 12:38 PM
It is going to take me a while to get used to the new style but...

The default text is too small that makes it painful to read. You should do something about it.

Limariaella
01-14-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only 60-something retiree playing games.

This text is so tiny I can barely see it.
What did you write? I can't read it.

Limariaella
01-14-2012, 05:56 PM
It is going to take me a while to get used to the new style but...

The default text is too small that makes it painful to read. You should do something about it.

Am I the only one here actually who cannot read the posts?

Ferrith
01-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Am I the only one here actually who cannot read the posts?
:D I used magnifier.

lasol
01-14-2012, 08:42 PM
It would be nice if forums scaled nicely to narrow browser window. I have 1920px wide monitor but often use only half of the width for browser (other half for example for TV). Most forums scale nicely to this setup so I'm sure it's fixable.

Also as has been mentioned multiple times before by other users: Default font is too small!

Ferrith
01-14-2012, 08:53 PM
It would be nice if forums scaled nicely to narrow browser window. I have 1920px wide monitor but often use only half of the width for browser (other half for example for TV). Most forums scale nicely to this setup so I'm sure it's fixable.

I second. I haven't noticed till you mentioned it.

Black_Widow9
01-14-2012, 11:46 PM
"Inbox contains 50 messages. You have 2,115 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed." :D
It seems all of the extra messages are in your Sent Folder. ;)

Jaws2002
01-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Please change the maximum number of images allowed per post. Right now we can only have FOUR images in every post and that includes smileys.
This makes no sense. It's not the early nineties any more. :mad:

ms-kleaneasy123
01-15-2012, 03:13 AM
I'd be lying if I didn't say I was very disappointed to have lost posts, this account has been taken back to zero while my old one has lost a considerable amount.

That aside as others have said the font size is too small and I've not got any issues with my eyesight.

As others have noted the design is very basic and dark but I understand from posts here and elsewhere this isn't the final by any means so look forward to seeing the final results.

EDIT - Interesting after posting my post count has changed from zero to 50, still not correct but pleased its not Zero anymore.

Also, how do the ranks work here? (or are they yet to be final?) It would be nice to be more than a member :(

LordWolv
01-15-2012, 08:38 AM
I'd be lying if I didn't say I was very disappointed to have lost posts, this account has been taken back to zero while my old one has lost a considerable amount.
Oh? They should have been transferred. You need to get in touch with a moderator - I'm sure they'll change the figure for you.

Alderbranchh
01-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Kleaneasy: Youll become a Senior member after just around 100 posts or something (havent seen the numbers but its low) so... it really doesnt take much. But then again there are lots of issues to resolve. The mods are making a pile for the FMs to clean up. :) And the indifferent-smily is missing. Hammy the forumhamster is soon gonna implode the forums if it doesnt back here.

Isaac500: Since when is the postcount that relevant?

@all: If ya all want to be able to change fontsize and help your fellowposters then please go into the SETTINGS then check the leftsided menu for GENERAL SETTINGS. Almost at the bottom of that you can activate the WYSIWYG-editor which gives you lots more editing-capabilities without having to know BB-code.

BLaZiNgSPEED
01-15-2012, 06:02 PM
I have another complaint about the forum. Everytime I go to the Ubisoft forum site and it tells me
Redirecting...
Thank you for logging in, BLaZiNgSPEED.

That in itself takes an addition of 5 seconds extra until it loads back to the main page. I know 5 seconds may be considered nothing. But considering all the forums that I use none of them cause me this delay. I use the EA forums as well. It will load as normal without the Redirecting message and I am logged in there as always without that message.

ms-kleaneasy123
01-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Oh? They should have been transferred. You need to get in touch with a moderator - I'm sure they'll change the figure for you.

As much as I would like my post count thats not really an option, if the mods do it for one they'd have to do it for all and have no way to verify the post count of all members ;)

@ Alderbranch - thanks :)

fallenpenguin
01-16-2012, 02:23 AM

Please bring back Private Threads with multiple users. They were the life blood of many communities here.

EDIT: It seems we can start private threads but only once we're in a group. Is there an option to make a thread private so only member of that group can read it.
I have about 8000 messages. Am I correct in presuming that I'd have to either empty the entire folder (thus losing all messages) or have to delete 7900 messages manually (thus only losing almost all messages)? Just wanted to be sure before doing that...

haep
01-16-2012, 11:23 AM
This is a link: Test (http://www.test.com)

But you can't see it, because it isn't underlined or in another color.

Links should look like this or this or ​this

MCMonobrow
01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback so far everyone, we're working on upping the text size and it will hopefully be fixed in the next week or so. Unfortunately, we're not going to up the message limit beyond 1,000 - so I'd suggest exporting them to your hard disk and deleting the ones you're archiving online. We'll look into the issue about private discussions with multiple users, it might not be possible but we will find out.

FCY-ETC
01-16-2012, 10:45 PM
As much as I would like my post count thats not really an option, if the mods do it for one they'd have to do it for all and have no way to verify the post count of all members ;)

Surely no one would dare begrudge you a little concession after all those years of valued service and dedication. If it were up to me you'd be elevated to mod status as well. Even if you didn't do any actual moderating, it'd just be nice to see you on the mods' forum again. (And afterwards we'll find a way to reel 'Razz back in and my life will be whole again.)

@fallenpenguin: you can download the lot as a .txt file first. There's a link at the very bottom of the PM page.

Furious_Gopher
01-17-2012, 02:20 AM

Rather odd. Just as odd as how I have suddenly regained posts from many years ago. I thought the previous forum change deleted all posts over a certain number of years...

In any case, the restoration has made me realize just how much the forums consumed my time. In no way am I making a comeback, but it's certainly neat to see who's still around.

FCY-ETC
01-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Nice to see you still knocking about as well. We should catch up sometime when it's not half past 2 in the morning on my end. Really need sleep at the moment.

Ubi-Natehawke
01-17-2012, 02:01 PM

Oh we're not above showing a little love for the special people in our lives. ^^

ms-kleaneasy123
01-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Oh we're not above showing a little love for the special people in our lives. ^^

Aww thank you :o

Mr_Shade
01-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Aww thank you :o
LOL get you!! ;)

Limariaella
01-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Ubi is great!

...just kidding

persiateddy95
01-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Surely no one would dare begrudge you a little concession after all those years of valued service and dedication. If it were up to me you'd be elevated to mod status as well. Even if you didn't do any actual moderating, it'd just be nice to see you on the mods' forum again. (And afterwards we'll find a way to reel 'Razz back in and my life will be whole again.)

@fallenpenguin: you can download the lot as a .txt file first. There's a link at the very bottom of the PM page.
Doesn't change the fact we're still losing all the PMs in some way.

Coolworm
01-24-2012, 08:02 PM
The whole forum design is illegible. One of the worst I've seen. I used to post quite a lot before Christmas, but now it's a complete headache and has turned me right off posting and reading.

Buggy too. Even when writing a reply in Quick Reply mode, using the cursor keys to move the cursor makes it disappear totally and disables the keyboard, forcing you to click the mouse where you want to edit text any time.

Ferrith
01-24-2012, 08:42 PM
The disappearance of the cursor key is related to the font size. They really need to fix it!

Chronomancy
01-25-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm having problems with editing my posts.

For example after I post and I feel like editing it I click save yet nothing happens, it just goes back to the topic and I can see no changes have been made to my post.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Could it be a javascript problem? have you got the latest version? http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp also try clearing your browser cache.

ecma4
01-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Could it be a javascript problem? have you got the latest version? http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp also try clearing your browser cache.

Mush, javascript and Java are not the samething.

Dieinthedark
02-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Why can we no longer have mult question polls or view old multi question polls? Will this be changed?

Soulid_Snake
02-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Ubi is great!

...just kidding

lol.;)

Limariaella
02-09-2012, 12:09 AM
But it looks like next generation games won't be any better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuEDML4MecQ&amp;

erictham69
02-11-2012, 12:46 AM
are you guys tellling me the 2 week maintainance is wasted? i downloaded assassin creed revelation on steam yesterday and had no idea about the last forums or any of that stuff.i do only know about this migrationX_X

Dann494
02-13-2012, 11:24 PM
I have one complaint: "B-U-T-T-O-N(-S)" is partially censored as it includes "B-U-T-T". When talking about controls, it's very relevant to talk about B-U-T-T-O-N-S. (And "B-U-T-T" is too mild to be considered swearing, IMO). I suspect other words have similar problems, so the censorship should be improved.

prince_c4spi4n
02-15-2012, 05:51 PM
I dont know if this is the right thread to say this, but I've been encountering a very strange problem when accessing Ubi forums. Most of the time it shows me a message "Service Not Available: bla bla bla wishing you a Happy New Year" or a 404 error. On average I'd be able to get in only once or twice in a single day. But I can see the other Ubi sites just fine, only the forums and the Heroes VI Web Conflux.

Is this an ISP or country block or are Ubi servers too overloaded?

sebdirtu
02-16-2012, 09:12 PM
i can`t logIn in the game with my user name and my password say is no connection

erictham69
02-24-2012, 09:11 AM
nice one ubisoft just now i think 3 weeks ago (not quite sure) there was this so called "migration" and now you tell me the ubisoft services are not online again??

seriously i wish steam create their own servers so that i can play it without the maintenance of the stu[id DRM system and worse,you guys did not inform us about this server offline thing. are you ashamed of yourself ubisoft? That you are afraid to announce another maintenance? well i tell you it made things worse as you had LIED to us paying customers

you dissapoint me, i bought my first game assassin creed revelation and now this has to happen. you will lose more customers trust me.

sigh whatever, i go and play BFBC2 now

ihate_ubisoft4
02-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Ubisoft is a disgusting organization. When I bought the software nowhere did it say that I could only use it when convenient for Ubisoft.

sings_in_tune
02-24-2012, 10:47 PM
I have one complaint: "B-U-T-T-O-N(-S)" is partially censored as it includes "B-U-T-T". When talking about controls, it's very relevant to talk about B-U-T-T-O-N-S. (And "B-U-T-T" is too mild to be considered swearing, IMO). I suspect other words have similar problems, so the censorship should be improved.

Yes, another one is B-U-T-C-H as in *****er, one of the workyards in Settlers 7.

It's just plain stupid, if you ask me.

Redtyke
03-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Dynasty weapons have stopped working both in campain and custom games -??????????????????????????????????? whats going on

ThiagoMarinho7
03-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Oi Tudo Bem com

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Guys, if you have an issue with your games this isn't the thread to post them in. Please look around for the correct forum to post and contact technical support, the link is in my signature.

fallenpenguin
03-06-2012, 09:49 PM
It would be great i the character limit in group discussions could be increased because 1000 isn't really all that much (especially when URLs and stuff are involved)...

Shu22
03-13-2012, 05:57 PM
http://hami.paw.hu/Shu

Andorian
03-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Would be good to add the [spoiler] tag, that can be opened by pushing on ****on (very useful when posting big images).

UPD: and improve the filthy language filter ;). It was the "b u t t o n" word in the upper sentence.

Dante4x4
05-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Can anybody tell me why is there NO Split screen Co-op offline Campaign in Ghost Recon Future Soldier... i think playing co-op Campaign (Split Screen) with your best friend beside you, is MUCH better than playing co-op with 4 faceless people..in other word i like to see&show the excitement when we take a sync shot's , i want to give high five to my buddy for watching my back(covering me).
Long story short,
To whom its concerned. Please allow 2 player split screen offline co-op Campaign...Lot's of people want it like this ..this is going to be a great addition to the game trust me...

PS- Please reply soon !!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi, this is the incorrect forum for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, the correct forum is here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/58-Ghost-Recon

Split screen is only available in the Guerrilla mode for two players.

camhouman1
05-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Hi sorry i need help. i bought assasins creed revelations and ghost recon future soldier in england, pal version, can i use this games in a ntsc console or country!!!! help plse!!!