PDA

View Full Version : ACR MP Players (PC)

SinsiliuxS
01-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Hello, I've been playing ACR MP recently and noticed some players who DON'T have any patron picture, their level is 0. But they have all the abilities and are quite skilled. Oh and some of them have exclusive characters too (Doctor, Crusader, Jester). If I'm playing in team mode with them, then can't revive them .Are they playing with a crack or something like that?

GPReS
01-13-2012, 02:40 PM
As far as I know - the ppl with 0 lvl and all abilities are the one, who has not updated the game to current version.
From the point - I consider it's cheating on official level, and the dev team have to limit such ppl from playing with other gamers, who has updated their game.

SinsiliuxS
01-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I totally agree with you.

Conlin-
01-14-2012, 11:23 AM
I had the same thing before i updated, almost everyone except me we're a bunch of zeroes. Only reason why i didn't want to update at first because i have a wireless connection, which is a slow one.

AntiChrist7
01-14-2012, 12:17 PM
the 0's arentas bad as some hackers cheaters/laggers. in AA i encountered a guy who just run all the way unto the flag, he didnt show up on the radar, i couldnt kill him