PDA

View Full Version : Were you expecting a DLC announcement?

timpbader
01-13-2012, 01:06 PM
No DLC announcement for this incredibly short AC game? I was sure 1 would be coming with the launch of the new website. Since we got no virtual training, and no assassination contracts, and almost no side missions to speak of. I guess complaining isn't going to make the game any longer. No UBI it's not 15 hrs. A handful of your testers can't be right and every other player be wrong. Never have I been able to cover every inch of an Assassins Creed game the 1st 2 weeks and 100% sinc in 7 hours. I guess more money is more important than artistic integrity. We should have known after what you did to Splinter Cell!

timpbader
01-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Really? No mention of DLC?

TorQue1988
01-13-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm also disappointed that there isn't an announcement for a singleplayer DLC, but i'm still hoping...

Dralight
01-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Well the singleplayer DLC for Brotherhood didn't come out until March, and that wasn't announced until around February so there may be an announcement soon, although i'm not holding my breath. Also, hey there forum go-ers, long time no see. :p

timpbader
01-13-2012, 03:26 PM
It should have been the dlc pack for Brotherhood that it was initially supposed to be but they got too greedy!