PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Shipwrecked !

sammygene
02-27-2010, 12:57 AM
Ok i have no idea how to go to the balcony, like i feel that i've tryed a million different ways but i can't figure it out. I need someone to tell me how they do it before i go crazy!

sammygene
02-27-2010, 12:57 AM
Ok i have no idea how to go to the balcony, like i feel that i've tryed a million different ways but i can't figure it out. I need someone to tell me how they do it before i go crazy!

elaine8405
02-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Stand under the balcony, facing the wall. To your left is a convenient set of "steps" that will allow you to run up and grap hold. Then shimmy right and you'll get to a platform. Follow it around to the right, jump to the half finished boat, follow it around and you'll leap to a suspended plank. Leap from that to the part of the boat's hull suspended in the air. Do a left-jump to another suspended platform, then run & jump across to another, then to the balcony. That's the first balcony.

Turn right and go to the very end of the balcony, then turn around and look down the length of it. You'll see a convenient, hurdle-looking thing on the left, about halfway down. Run full out and jump it. Ezio will reach for a bar and swing out to the wall. Shimmy left and around, then you'll do a backwards jump (the camera angle should give you a clue) to a bar. Swing out and grab the side of the second balcony and a cutscene will occur.