PDA

View Full Version : Ace Expansion Pack in US--how to get it (Electronics Boutique in Phoenix, AZ)

SithSpeeder
03-04-2004, 02:36 PM
I've tried Best Buy, CompUSA, Fry's Electronics, etc...no joy.

But I kept hearing about EB Games folks getting it on the east coast. Didn't ring a bell for me out here in Phoenix, Arizona.

Then I recalled one of the posts about the "game store in the mall that always gets the new stuff". I called my local mall and asked "which store sells PC games?" He replied, "Electronics Boutique".

DING! That's when the bell went off in my head...Electronics Boutique = EB Games (www.ebgames.com = www.electronicsboutique.com). Called 'em up, they have two copies @ $29.99 and now one of them is reserved under my name!

I know I'm a little slow sometimes, but I thought I'd pass this on to others out there who may be "chomping at the bit" like I am.

* _54th_Speeder *

http://members.cox.net/~ijhutch/_images/400x200sig.jpg

[This message was edited by SithSpeeder on Thu March 04 2004 at 01:45 PM.]

SithSpeeder
03-04-2004, 02:36 PM
I've tried Best Buy, CompUSA, Fry's Electronics, etc...no joy.

But I kept hearing about EB Games folks getting it on the east coast. Didn't ring a bell for me out here in Phoenix, Arizona.

Then I recalled one of the posts about the "game store in the mall that always gets the new stuff". I called my local mall and asked "which store sells PC games?" He replied, "Electronics Boutique".

DING! That's when the bell went off in my head...Electronics Boutique = EB Games (www.ebgames.com = www.electronicsboutique.com). Called 'em up, they have two copies @ $29.99 and now one of them is reserved under my name!

I know I'm a little slow sometimes, but I thought I'd pass this on to others out there who may be "chomping at the bit" like I am.

* _54th_Speeder *

http://members.cox.net/~ijhutch/_images/400x200sig.jpg

[This message was edited by SithSpeeder on Thu March 04 2004 at 01:45 PM.]

Steaky_361st
03-04-2004, 02:42 PM
No EB or Gamestop or Bestbuy or Circuit City around me has it...much less knows anything about getting it in stock...Im about to scream

-----------------------------------------------
Steaks
Cpt 375thFS
"And you thought the meat last night was tough..."