PDA

View Full Version : need help on memory block 4

terry004
01-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi guys,
I am playing assassins creed (1)
problem I am having is finding info targets, I have assassinated william in acre, but I now need to assassinate guys in jerusalem,and damascus.
Problem is I have been to all the viewpoints in damascus and jerusalem but there are no info targets on the map so...I am stuck, anyone know where I am going wrong???????????please

terry004
01-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi guys,
I am playing assassins creed (1)
problem I am having is finding info targets, I have assassinated william in acre, but I now need to assassinate guys in jerusalem,and damascus.
Problem is I have been to all the viewpoints in damascus and jerusalem but there are no info targets on the map so...I am stuck, anyone know where I am going wrong???????????please

kenpomike15
01-10-2010, 05:50 PM
ok have you gotten permission from the creed santuary yet they send you out to get information on your targets

elaine8405
01-11-2010, 08:26 AM
After completing an assassination mission, you have to return to Masyaf & talk to Al Mualim. Then you can go to another city to assassinate.

terry004
01-11-2010, 09:21 AM
hi,
i have already done all what you suggested, but there are no targets on the map, I have reached all the viewpoints in all the city's but still no targets on the map, in the city's I run in to a no go area (blue wall)

iKoako
02-06-2010, 09:28 PM
So, you've tried to go to the Rich and Middle district of Damascus and Jerusalem? And, you already went to the Buarea? (Or however you spell that...) Because when I did that, it let me go to the Rich district ..Well, don't possibly know why.

silversnake4133
02-07-2010, 08:26 AM
There might be a viewpoint you missed because of the rather poor design of the map. Check the boundary lines of the districts because there might be a viewpoint that's hidden by the bold line of the district borders and the mess of shapes of the houses.

There is a possibility that the viewpoint icon malfunctioned due to a bug, because I couldn't find one in Jerusalem for the last mission either. I found it by chance from re-scaling all the viewpoint towers. Good luck. ^_^