PDA

View Full Version : VR Training program.

worsecuve
10-09-2011, 02:05 PM
I have been thinking. Since Desmond is in a coma and what not....Will we still be able to do the VR Training missions? Or will they implement something else similar to it?

worsecuve
10-09-2011, 02:05 PM
I have been thinking. Since Desmond is in a coma and what not....Will we still be able to do the VR Training missions? Or will they implement something else similar to it?

Moultonborough
10-09-2011, 03:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by worsecuve:
I have been thinking. Since Desmond is in a coma and what not....Will we still be able to do the VR Training missions? Or will they implement something else similar to it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, there will be no VR. The VR was a white room ability and there is no real need for it. Besides, I think Desmond's sequences will be along the lines of the Brotherhood VR program.

Altair661
10-09-2011, 03:40 PM
People played that?

Moultonborough
10-09-2011, 03:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:
People played that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they did myself included. All Gold too. If you want a little challenge and get away from Rome it was a nice break.

Altair661
10-09-2011, 03:50 PM
I thought it was okay, I played it alot at one point just trying to beat my friends. However I couldn't play it more than a couple of times. I thought that it would've been a great place for some DLC though.

LightRey
10-09-2011, 04:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:
People played that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they did myself included. All Gold too. If you want a little challenge and get away from Rome it was a nice break. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Me too. I think I'm actually ranked around 7000th for the long kill streak.

ajl992008
10-09-2011, 04:06 PM
i felt vr training would have been perfect as a co op mode, telling the assassins side of the story, not desmodn lucy etc but other assassins over the globe,this could b their form of training, oh well not too bothered if it comes back or not anyway.

LxLAS3RzZz
10-09-2011, 04:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> i felt vr training would have been perfect as a co op mode, telling the assassins side of the story, not desmodn lucy etc but other assassins over the globe,this could b their form of training, oh well not too bothered if it comes back or not anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That somewhat disrubts the whole idea of it being Virtual Training, surely?

Serrachio
10-09-2011, 04:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LxLAS3RzZz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> i felt vr training would have been perfect as a co op mode, telling the assassins side of the story, not desmodn lucy etc but other assassins over the globe,this could b their form of training, oh well not too bothered if it comes back or not anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That somewhat disrubts the whole idea of it being Virtual Training, surely? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, because it could reward the player with in-universe information.

E.g. Training techniques of the ancient Assassins, why it would be important for Desmond to learn etc.