PDA

View Full Version : im afraid bob may implement worng 6dof as aces high

raaaid
06-27-2007, 07:49 AM
in aces high if you look back and move your head left at the same time something funny happens

if you make head movements with respect to the place you are looking at instead with the front of the cockpit like aces high if you pan back and move head to a side your position will make a circle and end in the midle of the cockpit where you started when you wanted to move to a side, this would be easily solved using the cockpit as the reference for moving the head and not the point you are looking at

besides with the method aces high uses you may end with your head 20 m from pc:

you look front move your real head to the left, virtual head moves to the left now you look back and want to move to the right of the cockpit so you have to move your real head again to the LEFT, if now you pan front being on the right of the cocpit if you want to move to the left you have to move your head again LEFT

hell i even can say that fighter ace 6dof is wrong

raaaid
06-27-2007, 07:49 AM
in aces high if you look back and move your head left at the same time something funny happens

if you make head movements with respect to the place you are looking at instead with the front of the cockpit like aces high if you pan back and move head to a side your position will make a circle and end in the midle of the cockpit where you started when you wanted to move to a side, this would be easily solved using the cockpit as the reference for moving the head and not the point you are looking at

besides with the method aces high uses you may end with your head 20 m from pc:

you look front move your real head to the left, virtual head moves to the left now you look back and want to move to the right of the cockpit so you have to move your real head again to the LEFT, if now you pan front being on the right of the cocpit if you want to move to the left you have to move your head again LEFT

hell i even can say that fighter ace 6dof is wrong

mbfRoy
06-27-2007, 07:54 AM
what makes you think that?

Hawgdog
06-27-2007, 10:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
if you look back and move your head left at the same time something funny happens

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try lubrication.

raaaid
06-27-2007, 10:55 AM
well maybe its implemented correctly after all sales indicate maddox team are smarter than other dev teams

XyZspineZyX
06-27-2007, 11:02 AM
raaaid, what is it that makes you think that BoB will use some set-up from Aces High?

raaaid
06-27-2007, 11:14 AM
seems to me that most flightsims copy each other

aces high is very similar to il2, for example joystick settings work exactly the same

i think aces high got 6dof wrong im just afraid their view on 6dof makes general

leitmotiv
06-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Never fear, 6 DOF is fine in FSX, BOB II, and MAW. I am sure 1C will be on top of their game.

neural_dream
06-27-2007, 11:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
well maybe its implemented correctly after all sales indicate maddox team are smarter than other dev teams </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As always you have no idea what you are talking about, but as the good-natured troll that you are, you want to attract attention and replies.

Maddox sales are nothing compared to CFS sales.

Capt.LoneRanger
06-27-2007, 11:36 AM
seems to me that most flightsims copy each other

aces high is very similar to il2, for example joystick settings work exactly the same

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that is a really good reasoning. Why has every game trigger set to Joystick Button 1? That's piracy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

MEGILE
06-27-2007, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by neural_dream:
well maybe its implemented correctly after all sales indicate maddox team are smarter than other dev teams </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
but as the good-natured troll that you are, you want to attract attention and replies.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you fell for it.

nooob

SeaFireLIV
06-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Y`know scaring people about something you think might be wrong, just for attention, when you haven`t any idea, is not very nice.

mbfRoy
06-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Why does more sales translate into smarter dev team?

raaaid
06-27-2007, 02:56 PM
well maybe you are right look how smart i am yet still without an euro

mbfRoy
06-27-2007, 07:25 PM
well maybe you are right look how smart i am yet still without an euro </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So you are part of a dev team?

raaaid
06-28-2007, 07:02 AM
no i just meant that to succed on this life doesnt matter how good you are what will make you succed is how bad you are

the more you step on others the higher youll go

neural_dream
06-28-2007, 12:19 PM
no i just meant that to succed on this life doesnt matter how good you are what will make you succed is how bad you are

the more you step on others the higher youll go </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good. Now you sound like a proper loser.

SeaNorris
06-28-2007, 01:57 PM

the more you step on others the higher youll go </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fact that you just seem to totally fail with 99% of your ideas means nothing.

F19_Orheim
06-28-2007, 02:14 PM
geez guys - what u are doing is bullying - calling names such as "looser" and stuff-- sharpen up fellows; you are better than that

raaaid
06-29-2007, 07:52 AM
so my thought on the more b@stard you are the higher you go labels me as a loser

well that means at least you dont consider me a b@astard

well when you are copresident of a company and work 10 hours shift taking work home and earning more money than time you have to spend it you can call yourself a winner but in my book you are just a succesfull loser

theres no divine justice to avoid backstubbers to succed so they become winners in your book, losers in mine, the ones with the power

but how rotten can you become having the power in a world where every 4 seconds a person dies from starvation and do nothing about it

this deaths are not the fault of the people with power because according to you they are winners so they are good

i say this people got to the top because in this world the more you backstab the highest you go and once there they keep backstabing, they do nothing on people starving

im a good person and therefore a winner,

are you a bad person who thinks the most important is money and power and therefore a loser?

as for my ideas being bad, who cares i have more original ideas in one month that probably you in your whole life, why? because i dont let tv tell me what to think and how to act or what clothes to wear

im a winner because i dont have to attack others, backstabing, to prove me better

you compare with others i just compare with myself trying to make my best which again makes me a winner contrary to losers who think that being better than someone is enough, reason to put others down like you do

i am myself what nature made of me, odd, your comments show you are a puppet, the dream of propaganda, a loser, a free think hater

neural_dream
06-29-2007, 09:36 AM
So, in your book whoever considers loser attitude the belief that "...to succeed in this life doesnt matter how good you are but how bad you are and the more you step on others the higher youll go",
he must be a hater of free thinking, wants to put you down, compares with others, and eventually is someone who believes in money and power, and consequently a loser. Either your logic has been damaged or you can't read simple English.

Whenever someone points out the errors in your judgement, you declare it a personal attack against your highness. Grow up raaaid, you've littered enough this forum with your childish attitude.

You don't care about 6dof and BOB, you don't care about anything you pretend to ask in this forum. You only want to start from something provocative so that you can then turn the discussion to esoteric matters of yours. That makes you a proper TROLL. As troll as it gets. I have already wasted 10-15 posts of mine in your topics. You never bothered to reply to anyone spending his time to explain to you whatever you pretend you want to know. Only you change subject and find a way to provoke and provoke and provoke.

Either participate, like everyone else, in other people's topics too and start having meaningful discussions in your own topics, replying to your responders, and on topic, or GET OUT OF HERE.

raaaid
06-29-2007, 04:44 PM
if i were a provoker why i just provoque like ten people

can you just ignore me if you dont like me, i dont attack you, why you attack me in every single post i make

its you whose being childish and its you who judge wrong my intentions

if i wanted to provoque you id call you things but in fact is you whos calling me things

so whos provoquing here

i have this attitude always if you had yours in rl how much would you last, calling people losers, i bet you act all the time

neural_dream
06-29-2007, 04:45 PM
calling people losers, i bet you act all the time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didn't call YOU loser. I called so the specific opinion you expressed.

neural_dream
06-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Look raaaid, I think this thing must end. I apologise if you felt I was attacking you as a person and I apologise if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way, as I'm sure you are a fun person in real life.

RegRag1977
06-29-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm impressed, some people here are real gentlemen after all...Maybe the forgot they were.

Welcome back! http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

raaaid
06-30-2007, 06:53 AM
i really appreciate your answer, i think people should just judge intentions and my intentions is usually to have some nice debate though i know im controversial

im 32 now and i dont go out like when i was 18 so im usually bored at home, thats the only reason why i post here

id like to start less threads and answer more to others but for example now theres none of my interest on the front page

besides ive been 5 years here made a lot of friends, i wouldnt want to leave

ive been posting in lfs offtopic section but half people is unwellcome since they consider my topics too weird but people here already know me so they can know i have no bad intention, im just like that

you are also right on my being egocentric, but i think all personality flaws can be overlooked if that person is good which i always try

its nice to make new friends among i count you now proving such well acting

neural_dream
06-30-2007, 07:50 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

MaxMhz
06-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Be nice children http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

I did not see anything about not allowed to be provocative in the rules; In fact it's a valid strategy to start a conversation.

calling eachother names is no conversation in my book; it's just venting your own frustration.