PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it would be weird if the nect AC went BACK in time?

MooseTracks96
01-29-2011, 12:40 PM
I think the AC team made a HUGE mistake in not doing the time period of rome's greatest time, known has rome's golden age. Now i know this sounds like a crazy idea but if they went back in time, the next AC could be a really good one. Maybe like, if the new assassin was a gladiator. This way, you wouldn't have to learn how to fight. But if you are a new to AC, you would do small fights to the death in the arena against REALLY easy people, showing you how to use the controls and such. After you do a couple fights, someone buys you. That person who you got bought from could already be an assassin and he trains you. (Just a suggestion)

MooseTracks96
01-29-2011, 12:40 PM
I think the AC team made a HUGE mistake in not doing the time period of rome's greatest time, known has rome's golden age. Now i know this sounds like a crazy idea but if they went back in time, the next AC could be a really good one. Maybe like, if the new assassin was a gladiator. This way, you wouldn't have to learn how to fight. But if you are a new to AC, you would do small fights to the death in the arena against REALLY easy people, showing you how to use the controls and such. After you do a couple fights, someone buys you. That person who you got bought from could already be an assassin and he trains you. (Just a suggestion)

BioPulse.ps3
01-29-2011, 01:07 PM
i wouldn't say weird, more unlikely. especially following the pattern of the series. for all we know ac3 could be all in the 'present' with no new ancestor.

eddymunster1
01-29-2011, 01:18 PM
Yes, as we have been tracking the POE so far in the games going back wouldn't make much sense. In the truth we have had hints at where many of the POEs have been, why would we need to find where they were, knowing they have been moved since?

rileypoole1234
01-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Assassin's Creed will never be ONLY in the present. Period. I think the next AC will be in London in the 1880s

RebeccaLH
01-29-2011, 01:42 PM
I would find it strange since the games are always going forward in time.
But could be possible in finding other peices of eden.

Alpha Ender
01-29-2011, 08:45 PM
****SPOILERS****

I strongly doubt that we would go back further in time. The reason for using the Animus thus far has been to first, find a PoE for Abstergo for their satellite launch, second, train Desmond as a Master Assassin (and also because Abstergo had great interest in that particular set of memories), and Brotherhood, to find the Piece of Eden's location. To go back in the Animus requires either a new need or a repeat of one of these three. First will not be needed. Second will not be needed. Third is a possible reason, depending on if Lucy died or not. I'm not arguing either point, but if she died, they will need to go back in the Animus to find the Shroud to resurrect her. As far as anything else goes, I can't think of a logical reason for Desmond to go back into the Animus because they already have a Piece of Eden to fight back with, and hopefully to stop the launch with.

****End SPOILERS****

kriegerdesgottes
01-29-2011, 10:02 PM
Yeah it just wouldn't make sense being that they started with the crusades and then moved forward. If they were going to go farther back why not just start with that era? However if they continued the story with a different descendant other than Desmond I think it would be cool. Maybe with Daniel Cross's ancestors who we know are different from Desmond's because the authors said so at Comic Con.

matadoor2010
01-30-2011, 01:55 AM
Golden age , i think *SPOILERS* after Ezio killed cesare*SPOILER END* that means its a golden age for freedom for rome so i think at one condation , they will go to past OFC but for like 5% of the game and 95% in modern day with desmond , the 5% will be just ending ezio's life after finishing his job and everything goes cool , we were in the past just for the PoE , and now desmond got the apple , so he wont need so much past ... just some actions in the NOW TIME ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DavisP92
01-30-2011, 02:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Biopulse.PS3:
i wouldn't say weird, more unlikely. especially following the pattern of the series. for all we know ac3 could be all in the 'present' with no new ancestor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, we know that there will be a ancestor. They said that they are working on a new assassin already (said that during the production of brotherhood). and they also said that Assassin's Creed is about a guy that goes in the animus to re-live the lives of his ancestors to basically fight the templars and save the world

Alpha Ender
01-30-2011, 02:40 AM
^ source? Like a specific link?

Ass4ssin8me
01-30-2011, 03:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by matadoor2010:
Golden age , i think *SPOILERS* after Ezio killed cesare*SPOILER END* that means its a golden age for freedom for rome so i think at one condation , they will go to past OFC but for like 5% of the game and 95% in modern day with desmond , the 5% will be just ending ezio's life after finishing his job and everything goes cool , we were in the past just for the PoE , and now desmond got the apple , so he wont need so much past ... just some actions in the NOW TIME ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I loved Ezios character, but his time is gone. No more please. Let him be missed before, he is over used. In ACB he was just a grumpy old fart compared to AC2 anyway. And he is only getting older.

Black_Widow9
01-30-2011, 12:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_red">Topic Closed</span>