PDA

View Full Version : has any one managed to fix fps drop? plz help

mmdore
03-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Im very persistent and when i finally gotinto a mp game my fps were horrible like slomo, not lag, same happens in sp. I managed to play 3 times in a row but beacause its so hard with port issues to find a game that i didint want to risk it lol. any help would be gladly appreciated. (btw, managed to stay 2nd on first game then everyone made me their)lol

core 2 duo 2.26 ghz
windows 7x64
nvidia 9800 gts
4gb ram ddr3

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

mmdore
03-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Im very persistent and when i finally gotinto a mp game my fps were horrible like slomo, not lag, same happens in sp. I managed to play 3 times in a row but beacause its so hard with port issues to find a game that i didint want to risk it lol. any help would be gladly appreciated. (btw, managed to stay 2nd on first game then everyone made me their)lol

core 2 duo 2.26 ghz
windows 7x64
nvidia 9800 gts
4gb ram ddr3

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

monkeyuncle8
03-31-2011, 05:02 PM
your processer is kinda bad, you may wanna try upgrading that and the framerate would go up

also it may be your internet, but I kinda doubt it

mmdore
03-31-2011, 06:01 PM
yeah i know the processor is not that good but i can play just fine ac II and crysis I maxed which is weird, I managed to play just fine the sp first 2 days then the problem started. Also ive read bout people qith Core i7 with same issue.
thnx for the reply

ace3001
03-31-2011, 11:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by monkeyuncle8:
your processer is kinda bad, you may wanna try upgrading that and the framerate would go up

also it may be your internet, but I kinda doubt it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The processor is like the least significant factor here. And 2GHz+ dual core can handle today's games without much trouble, contrary to what people might think. Upgrading processor doesn't help with frame rate issues. Anyway, ACB only asks for a 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo.

a2465332
04-01-2011, 08:21 PM
I used to have this issue
I try to update my graphiccard driver
and it work!!

I use 9800Gt
amd athlon2 x3
Ram4gb
Xp sp3

Lord_Ethcaz
04-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Really, 2 topics on the same subject in less than a day... And no admin to punish/warn you for spamming...

<STRIKE> I'm actually starting to feel they have something against me personally - what, am I stealing their job or something? Warning me for using sarcasm, pfft...</STRIKE>

Black_Widow9
04-02-2011, 12:50 PM
If you have an issue with the Forum staff please feel free to send us a PM. Harassing us on the Forums will only get you suspended or banned.