PDA

View Full Version : Oh the wait is the worse!

DeputyNelson
04-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Well since GoGamers didn't have any copies I went to good old eBay and bought it from GoGamers on a auction they had. Well I bought it late Saturday night and I got a tracking number for it since it is sent USPS and I swear I want to burn the tracking system. It sucks....and plus it doesn't help I really want the game, especially since I don't have to work and no classes so I can get some practice in before I take it online.\

So yeah, I am hoping to have it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. *crosses fingers*

DeputyNelson
04-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Well since GoGamers didn't have any copies I went to good old eBay and bought it from GoGamers on a auction they had. Well I bought it late Saturday night and I got a tracking number for it since it is sent USPS and I swear I want to burn the tracking system. It sucks....and plus it doesn't help I really want the game, especially since I don't have to work and no classes so I can get some practice in before I take it online.\

So yeah, I am hoping to have it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. *crosses fingers*

ATLAS_DEATH
04-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Sometimes that tracking **** can be a *****... At one point I had no idea were my package was until it was delivered to my door.. then they later updated the page and told me where it was at which times.. yeah.. thanks..

See you online..

DeputyNelson
04-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Yeah, I am hoping that it will be wrong since it still says that it has only recieved the electronic shipping info but hasn't been recieved for shipping. UGH http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif Maybe a road trip down to California is in order to go and just pick one up...........