PDA

View Full Version : assassination timing

me-gud-u-bad
11-10-2007, 06:27 AM
i just watched the video from E3 06 and at the beginning jade says that there targeting William Demonferrat-is that spelt right?!?!- but hes in a different place to the newest video with him in.

does this mean that the character isnt in the same place all the time and that you could just assassinate him whenever you want?

sorry if this has been asked before.

me-gud-u-bad
11-10-2007, 06:27 AM
i just watched the video from E3 06 and at the beginning jade says that there targeting William Demonferrat-is that spelt right?!?!- but hes in a different place to the newest video with him in.

does this mean that the character isnt in the same place all the time and that you could just assassinate him whenever you want?

sorry if this has been asked before.

lostassassin123
11-10-2007, 06:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by me-gud-u-bad:

sorry if this has been asked before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didn`t watched that guide video(because of spoilers), but he is in different places - why not? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MasterNeilson
11-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Yes, the targets move around the citys continuing with their days plan, meaning they could be anywhere at anytime.

me-gud-u-bad
11-10-2007, 06:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yes, the targets move around the citys continuing with their days plan, meaning they could be anywhere at anytime. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok thanks... thats so cool

MasterNeilson
11-10-2007, 06:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by me-gud-u-bad:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yes, the targets move around the citys continuing with their days plan, meaning they could be anywhere at anytime. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok thanks... thats so cool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No probs!