PDA

View Full Version : @Forum Moderaters.

longdog499
10-07-2005, 03:17 AM
I am possibly the average UBI.customer.Over the last couple of years I have bought IL2,Forgotten Battles,Ace Expansion pack,Pacific Fighters and Silent HunterIII and enjoyed them all.I have been a member on these Forums for approx.a year and as far as I can honestly remember in that time I have never posted any derogatory remarks about UBI as an organisation or any of their products or Starforce on this or any other Forum on the web.Therefore I was wondering if one of you gentlemen could tell me why it is that three times over the last year I have found myself banned from this Community.Please,if I have posted something you don't like at least let me know what it is so that I can defend myself.

longdog499
10-07-2005, 03:17 AM
I am possibly the average UBI.customer.Over the last couple of years I have bought IL2,Forgotten Battles,Ace Expansion pack,Pacific Fighters and Silent HunterIII and enjoyed them all.I have been a member on these Forums for approx.a year and as far as I can honestly remember in that time I have never posted any derogatory remarks about UBI as an organisation or any of their products or Starforce on this or any other Forum on the web.Therefore I was wondering if one of you gentlemen could tell me why it is that three times over the last year I have found myself banned from this Community.Please,if I have posted something you don't like at least let me know what it is so that I can defend myself.

Hoatee
10-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Hmmmmm,

It's ridiculous sometimes when a ban is implemented. My gripe, however, is not with UBI but with WWIIonline.

I subscribed to WWIIonline for a year as from Janauary this year but have been banned since the beginning of August - with no explanation as to why ('I'll have a look as to what actions you have taken' and since then - nothing - nada).

Why have I been banned from that game? Even if the ban is justified - what right does a company have for withholding subscription fees for the time I don't play (which will be from August to December this year - nearly half the money I paid to play).

Sorry to have to air it here but what else can I do since I have been banned from their forums....

longdog499
10-08-2005, 08:17 AM
Hello!Anyone there.