PDA

View Full Version : Lucy related to Eve?

crash3
04-04-2011, 03:45 PM
I think Minerva made Desmond kill Lucy because she is a descendant of Eve

Proof?

in the truth-"subject 16 says she is not who you think she is" yes that could mean she is a templar but 16 also says "her DNA is the key" or something

Lucy is killed because she is a descendant of Eve, the first person (alongside Adam) to rebel against those "who came before" as was shown in the truth from AC2

crash3
04-04-2011, 03:45 PM

Proof?

in the truth-"subject 16 says she is not who you think she is" yes that could mean she is a templar but 16 also says "her DNA is the key" or something

Lucy is killed because she is a descendant of Eve, the first person (alongside Adam) to rebel against those "who came before" as was shown in the truth from AC2

monkeyuncle8
04-04-2011, 07:38 PM
if lucy were related to adam or eve she would have eagle vision, thats why altair has it

RzaRecta357
04-04-2011, 11:59 PM
I think this will happen also.

Desmond didn't have it earlier Monkey. He needed Altairs bleeding effect to "remind" him of it.

AntiChrist7
04-05-2011, 12:43 AM
then why did Juno said "only she remains to be found" after lucy gets stabbed?

unless that "she" is someone else than Eve, but i doubt it

ace3001
04-05-2011, 02:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crash3:

Proof?

Lucy is killed because she is a descendant of Eve, the first person (alongside Adam) to rebel against those "who came before" as was shown in the truth from AC2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't have much to add to this discussion, but you should put a spoiler tag on this.