PDA

View Full Version : Future AC games might have more weather

DavisP92
01-20-2011, 08:32 PM
If anyone has played the new Pienza map then you will see that a thunderstorm is going on through out the entire map. Ubi even added white flashes for the lighting. If they could only make it rain more, pour down rain. and have it affect gameplay

DavisP92
01-20-2011, 08:32 PM
If anyone has played the new Pienza map then you will see that a thunderstorm is going on through out the entire map. Ubi even added white flashes for the lighting. If they could only make it rain more, pour down rain. and have it affect gameplay

misterB2001
01-21-2011, 01:41 AM
Yeah, it certainly adds a bit of atmosphere. pretty sure Ubisoft are testing the weather mechanics within the multiplayer, so they can perfect it for the next Assassins Creed proper.

DavisP92
01-21-2011, 05:58 AM
yea i noticed how in the single player they had one mission where it was raining. nice to see that they are at least trying to figure out how to implement weather

TorQue1988
01-21-2011, 06:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:
If anyone has played the new Pienza map then you will see that a thunderstorm is going on through out the entire map. Ubi even added white flashes for the lighting. If they could only make it rain more, pour down rain. and have it affect gameplay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
could you please make a video of that..i have to wait for the pc version and i watched some videos on youtube with this map but i hadn't seen the thunderstorm(at least during night)...anyway this map looks awesome;too bad it's not in singleplayer;i really miss tuscany from AC2;roaming at night on the fields and hearing wolf howls...that was awesome

DavisP92
01-21-2011, 06:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TorQue1988:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:
If anyone has played the new Pienza map then you will see that a thunderstorm is going on through out the entire map. Ubi even added white flashes for the lighting. If they could only make it rain more, pour down rain. and have it affect gameplay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
could you please make a video of that..i have to wait for the pc version and i watched some videos on youtube with this map but i hadn't seen the thunderstorm(at least during night)...anyway this map looks awesome;too bad it's not in singleplayer;i really miss tuscany from AC2;roaming at night on the fields and hearing wolf howls...that was awesome </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea i'll try to make one later today

ThaWhistle
01-21-2011, 09:50 AM
weather would certainly be nice. I reckon heavy rain could also be used as some gameplay mechanic to reduce the visibility of guards.

DarthViscer
01-21-2011, 10:35 AM
That would be awesome in terms of present day when we actually have free roam in that era.

Black_Widow9
01-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Please make sure you post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>