PDA

View Full Version : hyperlobby questions

ForkTailedDevil
05-26-2005, 09:48 AM
So I have been flying online a lot lately on UBI's website. Anyway I had gotten addicted to a server run by Valjack from Belgium. It featured a rotating plane set. Starting in 1940 every '45 minutes it would change years till '45 then start over. It was lots of fun. Anyway since I UBI seems to be down does anyone know if there are any servers like that on Hyperlobby???

ForkTailedDevil
05-26-2005, 09:48 AM
So I have been flying online a lot lately on UBI's website. Anyway I had gotten addicted to a server run by Valjack from Belgium. It featured a rotating plane set. Starting in 1940 every '45 minutes it would change years till '45 then start over. It was lots of fun. Anyway since I UBI seems to be down does anyone know if there are any servers like that on Hyperlobby???

ABQc_Shark
05-26-2005, 10:34 AM
S!

Plenty of....get it ASAP....between 500-1000 pilots on HL....

ForkTailedDevil
05-27-2005, 09:04 AM
Do you know the name of the server that has a rotating plane set by chance. I spent about twenty minutes yesterday looking for one and couldn't find one.

crazyivan1970
05-27-2005, 03:42 PM
greatergreen, covers all theaters and all years

VW-IceFire
05-27-2005, 10:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ForkTailedDevil:
Do you know the name of the server that has a rotating plane set by chance. I spent about twenty minutes yesterday looking for one and couldn't find one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Uk-Dedicated....two servers....1 is less intense realism settings (slightly) and 2 is more of a full real setup.