PDA

View Full Version : did you read enders game?



raaaid
05-23-2007, 11:32 AM
its the story of a boy who thinks he is playing a game but actually is real and he destroys a whole race of alien beings

the thought that reality might be not what it seems makes me wonder what if when you shoot in the game somehow you are actually shooting real people, yes i think the system is evil

this thought has kept me from shooting anything even virtual now i just can play racing

i know dogfights in real life were not morally right so im not sure how morally correct is to simulate an amoral act

raaaid
05-23-2007, 11:32 AM
its the story of a boy who thinks he is playing a game but actually is real and he destroys a whole race of alien beings

the thought that reality might be not what it seems makes me wonder what if when you shoot in the game somehow you are actually shooting real people, yes i think the system is evil

this thought has kept me from shooting anything even virtual now i just can play racing

i know dogfights in real life were not morally right so im not sure how morally correct is to simulate an amoral act

Crash_Moses
05-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Read it years ago...thank the powers that be I kept my sanity...

Scen
05-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Great Book....

If you can't separate reality from a game you should stop playing all together.

The act is nothing more than playing a game.

raaaid
05-23-2007, 12:09 PM
playing is real

is a simulation of reality and we do it since kids

if somebody published a game which i think already is avalaible in which you rape somebody, dont you think the person who enjoys that game wouldnt like to do it in real life?

myself the only way im willing to play a game is if i was willing to do the same in real life

and im beggining to think i wouldnt like to be a war pilot in reality

the cavalry justification dies when you read unknown soldier got roasted extracrispy in his burning cockpit

its valid if you cant choose its him or me

and the thing is that children now cant choose most games are about simulating killing people

we are not all wwii fanatics i like to fly and compete but not to simulate killing people

it would be great if in bob was implemented turning duels(that proves beyond discussion whos best pilot) with no shooting that would bring a lot of non violent people to the comunity

F19_Orheim
05-23-2007, 12:23 PM
how about

[Game mode]
PaintballOn=1

Dance
05-23-2007, 12:28 PM
The way I see it is, we have few chances to let off steam and not hurt anyone else, in this life.

Gaming/Simming is one of those few outlets, just because we might glory in seeing some other guy crash'n'burn in game, doesn't mean it follows we would like the same thing in reality.

EDIT: What do you race Raiiid? No trap question, I race too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

My children have been playing games longer than I have, blowing things up, chopping things to pieces etc. Yet they won't touch a real gun, they won't kill anything, I know because they won't come with me when I do.

At 13 and 15 you'd expect them to be muggin' old ladies by now, but they don't, why is that?

To get back on topic, no I haven't read it, I'm more a Robert Heinlein fan.

Airmail109
05-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Erm how did Fighter pilots say in the battle of Britain have any other choice? And how is defending your country against a Real, Overt, Direct threat immoral?

raaaid
05-23-2007, 01:34 PM
i play live for speed, its a really good simulation

no violence there except for wrong way drivers and crashers

id like to set a world record though almost imposible kind of fun to try

Divine-Wind
05-23-2007, 01:36 PM
If someone is attacked and they defend themselves, and in the process they kill their attacker, is that a crime?

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 01:38 PM
i agree with the spanish kidhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Daiichidoku/tron.jpg

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 01:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:

this thought has kept me from shooting anything even virtual now i just can play racing

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what if your racing is affacting that existence also, and you are polluting the air, and consuming resources to run the vehicles and support, and the machinery for building the race venue, et al?

your luxurious racing is at the sufferance of others, somewhere somehow in that existence

you better stop all game playing completely

Hoatee
05-23-2007, 01:52 PM
It would certainly make war a lot more enjoyable. Just imagine that, we all being tricked into believing we was only after ai, meanwhile it's the real mcoy - no more consciencious objections, hahaa.

Divine-Wind
05-23-2007, 02:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
i play live for speed, its a really good simulation

no violence there except for wrong way drivers and crashers

id like to set a world record though almost imposible kind of fun to try </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
By driving those gas guzzlers, you are producing carbon and other pollutants, thereby speeding up ingame global warming.

Save the polar bears! Stop street racing now!

(For someone who's serious, Al Gore is a pretty funny guy)

Dance
05-23-2007, 02:30 PM
LFS, not bad physics wise http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I'm in the other camp atm, currently driving rFactor and GTR2 (after every race sim ever made lol).

Glad you didn't say a console title, I woulda been dissapointed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Still, in RL we might be killing Fans, marshalls, pit-crews etc etc IF things went wrong, yet we live with it because .....?

MaxMhz
05-23-2007, 04:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">this thought has kept me from shooting anything even virtual now i just can play racing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://members.home.nl/maxmhz/bug.gif
Just don't run over my little bug!!

LStarosta
05-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Get a psychiatrist.

Dance
05-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Funny that, the assumption he's not right in the head.

From someone considered disabled enuf to be paid for it, he makes more sence than I do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Airmail109
05-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Okay, perhaps I shouldnt question someones sanity on the net. But, I do think Raaids gone a bit to far into the deep end, and his thinkings a bit disordered. I am more worried than anything else.

I mean a lot of stuff raaid says is interesting. Here is my theory though, questioning life is like water though. Raaid hasn't learn to swim properly yet and hes jumped into the deep end.

You at all costs must keep a sense of reality, otherwise everything and I mean everything goes tits up. Ive very nearly been there myself. There is a point where you cant go back.

I have a sneaking suspicion I know exactly what its like to be raaid, a reality in which everything else is tuned out whilst he thinks about this stuff.

Raaid please look up Psychosis and Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Keep an open mind, and then go and talk to a doctor or something.

Perhaps Im wrong for even posting this. I don't want to gaslight anyone into thinking they've gone bonkers when they're not.

Dance
05-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Ok, I can't go there, not exactly a strong point for me to argue from.

Just don't wish stuff on him, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Airmail109
05-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Im not, was just worried thats all

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

But as I said, I don't want to Gaslight you Raaid. Dont become paranoid or anything. If your grammars just bad, please just try and tidy it up a bit so we can understand your posts better. Its great to have you about in the forums! Just get outside get some freshair, claim your humanity, feel alive and take in the small things in life.

Seriously Raaid, PT me if you want and Ill give you my MSN addy so we can talk about all this in depth stuff. Perhaps I can point you in the right direction a little.

Copperhead310th
05-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Enders Game.
Is that Orson Scott Card?
If it is....i've probly read it. i read a lot of his books. Also ready alot of David & Liegh Eddings books. as well As Terry Goodkind.
yeah yeah i know geekish. not my fault my kid brother got me hooked on the D&D/Tolikien type stuff.
i'm gonna look that up. i bet it's Orson Scott Card

Copperhead310th
05-23-2007, 10:43 PM
yup it is. i read it years ago. he's such an awsome writer. HE has a book of poetry out called "An Open Book". i just orderd a peronalized autographed copy.
He even has a writting school on his web site. which i could use all the publishing advice i canget. lol My collection of poetry will be ready to make a manuscript in about another year. Modern Free Verse.

OK Shamless plug. here's five.

Fading Embers

Burning embers
entangled in twilight
glowing self righteously
into the fading night
and so goes my life
burning with fire
and intensity of color
red
orange
yellow
until I am no longer seen
in your life

I have burned away
Faded into night
my light gone astray
ascended into the sky
like the smoke of
so many fires
I am extinguished!
by Her and by
my own disgrace
so this is what it's like
to be replaced?

Brushed aside like
the sands are brushed
away by time
by whatever new thing
your life sudenly finds
and just where do I fit in?
for I am not a lover
a brother
nor a friend
I am simply me
and it seems
I am alone once again

A poem by B.L. Henderson


The Fall of Man

Good intentions often fail
to penitraight
the disenchanted hearts
of who we are as men
and who are we?

We nedlessly slay our dreams
crashing them upon
the rocks of fate
and blame the world
when we are too late

We cast off the chaliace
of responsability
for the sins of
of economic stability
and these things we do
all for the sake of progress
only prove that we are insane

So shut my eyes
hide my face
for the fall of man
brings nothing but disgrace

while the Angel's in Heaven
shed thier tears of pain
we kill our children
just to keep the world safe


A poem by B.L. Henderson


Tin Can Heart


Change my life
make me whole
fill this hole
left inside me
by the absence of you
my love
my life
my santity
change this man
free him from this
his tin can heart
OPEN ME UP!!!

Full of my self
and i have had enough!
Enough of myself
of this world
this life
it's restlessnes
and my loss of control
and my wandering
tourtured soul

Am i a lost ship
in this sea of me?
Where is my anchore?
lost by the sea
sleeping beneith the
plam trees
in the arms of another
some other lover
never thinking
about the chains that
bind her to me

And time is our
friend and our enemy
and with each passing
year another link
placed in our chain
that anchores us togehter
and mixes with our pain

A poem by B.L. Henderson


The Coin

Two sides of the same coin
differnt in every way
yet perplexingly the same
and i love them both
even the darker you
the side that does
not become you
angery & blue
but faded by honesty & truth

And the side that decides
that you are really you
and you love
with an amber light
that shines through
the clouded days
all my innner confution
and my dark cloudy haze

and i could just sit and listen
and love you silenty
never saying a word
for as long as you would let me
untill the light fades
untill this world decays
untill the end of my days
untill you push me away

but if only you
would have me that way


A poem by B.L. Henderson

Saint Brigid

Saint Brigid o patron of mine
Guide this hand as I let
My inner self shine
Though all the tribulations
of a simple mans life
Pray for me
That I may use these words
To grow inside
By putting quill to parchment
And speaking my true hearts rhyme
Saint Bridgid
Weep not for the words I have lost
But place in me the understanding
To gain knowledge
Of words I have yet to master
Patron Saint of Poets
Let the world hear these simple
Words of an unworthy man
And grant me the gift
To remain exactly as I am

A poem by B.L. Henderson

Feathered_IV
05-23-2007, 11:07 PM
I read that one too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif . Probably one of my favourite Sci-fi's. That and The Kraken Wakes by Wyndham. The other book, Enders Shadow which is about Bean's experiences is a good read as well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

raaaid
05-24-2007, 07:25 AM
thanks for your concern ailmail but im actually pretty well

i have the exact delusional degree to make life nice, i believe in reincarnation i believe in karma, i believe in eternal love,all delusional thought

what is not so good is my believe that im prisoner on trumans show and that trully people is so advance they can read my mind

notice this even weird doesnt trully fall into the definition of delusion because im not sure of it im just suspicious

the suspicious that people is reading my mind is not bad at all it makes you have nicer thoughts and avoid the bad ones

this truman show suspicious is not something i got from the hat, for example:

i would be listening to the radio and as i was thinking id wish not to have been born the voice on the radio said there are thoughts that are better not to have, of course just a coincidence

i would apparently have gotten my mind read on 3 questions on a chat, actually i had a trojan

on a post i made about jochem marseille someone said if was his imagination or that last picture didnt look like him, apparently referring to me which in fact i apeeared alike, just a misunderstanding

someone would made a post about luftwaffe jackets saying he knew of someone who wears one who hasnt post lately, just as me, of course a coincidence they dont know me

but the key for my suspicious is in peoples eyes

that expression of people faces when they cross my way, they get so nervous

they have the hands closed, not relaxed, they have tension movements of the mouth and the eyes go from shame to hate or even desorbitated but always very intense

and nobody absolubtly nobody looks ever at me, hell i even check out ugly chicks

i wouldnt give a damn about this but my survival instint tells me to keep aware

on a single day when i was so down because i wouldnt see again whom i love i would see a video of gay blunt jumping to the vacuum for that reason another video exactly the same and if it wasnt enough a guy draw on the beach in front of my house someone jumping from the roof of a building, maybe coincidence maybe evil was chasing me to bring me down

i cant avoid to feel that when my suspicious of what reality is exactly, based on strict logic the same way than truman, hey dear you are no prisoner you are just insane

well i have had no hallucinations ever, none of my friends think im crazy, the opposite, they say im a genius

then whats wrong with listening to your heart sometimes?

and my heart says that killing people on the game may bring me bad karma

of course i can just listen my head that says that is just a game and karma doesnt exist

LStarosta
05-24-2007, 08:59 AM
You have just proven that you're nuts.

A self-proclaimed genius who thinks that he is being persecuted or controlled by an unknown omnipotent party.

Get some therapy.

bazzaah2
05-24-2007, 09:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
thanks for your concern ailmail but im actually pretty well

i have the exact delusional degree to make life nice, i believe in reincarnation i believe in karma, i believe in eternal love,all delusional thought

what is not so good is my believe that im prisoner on trumans show and that trully people is so advance they can read my mind

notice this even weird doesnt trully fall into the definition of delusion because im not sure of it im just suspicious

the suspicious that people is reading my mind is not bad at all it makes you have nicer thoughts and avoid the bad ones

this truman show suspicious is not something i got from the hat, for example:

i would be listening to the radio and as i was thinking id wish not to have been born the voice on the radio said there are thoughts that are better not to have, of course just a coincidence

i would apparently have gotten my mind read on 3 questions on a chat, actually i had a trojan

on a post i made about jochem marseille someone said if was his imagination or that last picture didnt look like him, apparently referring to me which in fact i apeeared alike, just a misunderstanding

someone would made a post about luftwaffe jackets saying he knew of someone who wears one who hasnt post lately, just as me, of course a coincidence they dont know me

but the key for my suspicious is in peoples eyes

that expression of people faces when they cross my way, they get so nervous

they have the hands closed, not relaxed, they have tension movements of the mouth and the eyes go from shame to hate or even desorbitated but always very intense

and nobody absolubtly nobody looks ever at me, hell i even check out ugly chicks

i wouldnt give a damn about this but my survival instint tells me to keep aware

on a single day when i was so down because i wouldnt see again whom i love i would see a video of gay blunt jumping to the vacuum for that reason another video exactly the same and if it wasnt enough a guy draw on the beach in front of my house someone jumping from the roof of a building, maybe coincidence maybe evil was chasing me to bring me down

i cant avoid to feel that when my suspicious of what reality is exactly, based on strict logic the same way than truman, hey dear you are no prisoner you are just insane

well i have had no hallucinations ever, none of my friends think im crazy, the opposite, they say im a genius

then whats wrong with listening to your heart sometimes?

and my heart says that killing people on the game may bring me bad karma

of course i can just listen my head that says that is just a game and karma doesnt exist </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An old friend of mine has a condition similar to yours. Still, at least you know you're delusional.

Best of luck to you.

Airmail109
05-24-2007, 09:56 AM
My ex was delusional, I pissed her off recently by e-mailing her this. No problem anyway Raaid

Level 1. Coincidence: you start to NOTICE synchronicities around you. Around 4-6 a day. For example, you're in a chat room and listening to music at the same time. In the song you're listening to, someone says the words "Why not?" and a second later, or at exactly the same time, the words "Why Not?" appear on your screen as part of a conversation. Or else, you are thinking of onions for some reason and the radio is on and at that moment someone mentions onions on the radio. *Most* people do not notice these things. This is in the realm of AWARENESS.



Level 2: Significance: These coincidences start to happen more and more and each time they do you FEEL an eerie significance even though you can't say what the significance is. This is akin to Richard Dreyfuss saying "This is important, this means something" while pointing to a pile of mashed potatoes in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. This is in the realm of FEELING



Level 3: Ideas: You start to get ideas about the 'significant coincidences'. These ideas, are actually not correct or at least not in sync with consensus reality. For example, you notice that the light outside the door of the door of your particular apartment, the light in the hallway is a LITTLE bit brighter than the other lights in the hallway. You get the IDEA that this is because someone has replaced it with a cancer-causing radiation emitter. Probably someone in the government. But you don't BELIEVE this...this is in the realm of a THOUGHT.


Level 4: Connection: If the thoughts are persistent, each of the significant coincidences that you notice and have thoughts about start to relate to each other, in a way that are meaningful to you. For example, you may hear a hum come through your apartment and get the persistent idea that it is from members of the government, that have taken up residence in an adjacent apartment, sending cancer causing rays toward you. Combined with the other idea of the light, and further ideas, more and more 'evidence' is being accumulated. These 'meaningful connections' usually have a grandiose, religious, or sinister bent to them.

In other words, each of these moments/ideas are like stars in a constellation 'forming' in your mind the outline of a giant scorpion in the sky (or a boat or a donkey or whatever else is culturally (read: personally) significant). Everytime you look at the constellation you MAY BELIEVE you see a giant scorpion. This is in the realm of BELIEF.


Level 5: Disconnection: You disconnect from reality, or at least consensus reality. Not only do you see a scorpion in the sky but the scorpion comes down and talks to you. It also imports to you, possibly, knowledge that you might not have any business knowing, or otherwise not know. This is the realm of the shaman and the collective unconsciousness. Strange events occur. You can 'see into the future', have remote viewing or out of body experiences, ghosts tap the back of your chair, etc. This, debatedly, at least from the Western point of view, is known as 'your mind playing major tricks on you'.

Notes: This process can be likened to a person jumping from a dock onto a boat leaving the dock. He leaves the dock because the crowd on it makes him nervous and wants to get away from them. As he has one foot on the boat, one foot on the dock, he has three choices: 1.) stay on the dock, 2.) jump on the boat (go mad), or 3.) fall in the water. Once you have reached level 5 you are 'on the boat'.

The 'dock' is consensus reality. The 'water' down below is the realm of the mental patient in Western society. Medications and mental health interventions are analogous here to 'life preservers'.

Some countries and cultures do not have the technology or wherewithal for medications and services and so forth. For the people in the water, they either drown or are taken care of by people who jump in and buoy them. Other countries deal with this by making the 'boat riders' as holy people and revere them.

However, in Western culture, being 'on the boat' (unless you are a Hopi elder living on an Indian reservation and have people taking care of you) is not compatible with 'activities of daily living', things like going grocery shoping, paying rent and bills on time, having a social life, etc. People in the water, and certainly on the boat are 'stigmatized', as weak and dangerous to the 'flock' on the 'dock'. The 'boat rider' or 'water dweller' or 'those that cannot tolerate the dock' (for reasons of the same sensitivities to irrelevant stimulus that leads to level 1) and all the rest of it requires intervention.

Again, in other cultures, going on 'boat trips' can be a valuable service to the community, as if a ship captain has gone out and brought back fish, or treasures from other lands in the form of art, messages from beyond, pognostications, etc.

Getting 'lost at sea' is also a possibility.

raaaid
05-24-2007, 10:07 AM
i dont tell normally this things to my friends, if someone did to me id think well...

but here, so some poor guys try to feel superior, well...

i dont think im delusional, a delusional person is sombody who for example thinks god will give them heaven or hell for ever according to their submission which is a severe condition since it can lead to suicide bombing

instead im a person who has to explain where it fits every single piece of the puzzle

this is easy they all shape reality, the problem are those pieces dont fit anywhere

most people ignore this pieces since they contradict what they accept as reality

an example is wing lift, nobody understands it yet everybody think they do

for me is not enough to say pressure difference because pressure difference cant explain why is fuel saved or where coanda fits the equation

so then i make an alternative theory, personal, to try to explain lift

my conclusion from research and logic: it comes from air vortices

i can gurantee you im the only peron in the world who says this im opposing every known explanation of this physics reality

but first im not convinced which makes me not delusional, and in the process to reach this apparent delusional scientific conclusion i used 7 years on studying vortices with logic

so that i think based on facts that i may be a prisoner of this world which is not what it seems then you are as delusional if you believe in god

the only difference i make up my own theories disliking others

Airmail109
05-24-2007, 10:10 AM
All im saying Raaid is you need to take a little time out and live in the moment.

WhtBoy
05-24-2007, 01:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
i dont think im delusional, a delusional person is sombody who for example thinks god will give them heaven or hell for ever according to their submission which is a severe condition since it can lead to suicide bombing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As usual, your logic is flawed. Being depressed b/c your girlfriend breaks up with you can lead to suicide bombing (or suicide/murder, or just murder). Therefore, according to you, everyone that has a girlfriend, and thus the possibility of a break up which can lead to suicide bombing, has a "severe condition." I've had girlfriends, I've been dumped, and I believe in God. There is absolutely no danger of me suicide bombing anyone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
an example is wing lift, nobody understands it yet everybody think they do

for me is not enough to say pressure difference because pressure difference cant explain why is fuel saved or where coanda fits the equation

so then i make an alternative theory, personal, to try to explain lift

my conclusion from research and logic: it comes from air vortices

i can gurantee you im the only peron in the world who says this im opposing every known explanation of this physics reality </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You claim everyone is wrong b/c YOU don't understand it. This doesn't mean that THEY don't understand it.

Please show me the errors in, for example, the following book...
http://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-Aerodynamics-Mcgraw-...id=1180033348&sr=8-1 (http://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-Aerodynamics-Mcgraw-Hill-Aeronautical-Engineering/dp/0072950463/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-5935521-1894060?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1180033348&sr=8-1)

--Outlaw.

LStarosta
05-24-2007, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
i dont tell normally this things to my friends, if someone did to me id think well...

but here, so some poor guys try to feel superior, well...

i dont think im delusional, a delusional person is sombody who for example thinks god will give them heaven or hell for ever according to their submission which is a severe condition since it can lead to suicide bombing

instead im a person who has to explain where it fits every single piece of the puzzle

this is easy they all shape reality, the problem are those pieces dont fit anywhere

most people ignore this pieces since they contradict what they accept as reality

an example is wing lift, nobody understands it yet everybody think they do

for me is not enough to say pressure difference because pressure difference cant explain why is fuel saved or where coanda fits the equation

so then i make an alternative theory, personal, to try to explain lift

my conclusion from research and logic: it comes from air vortices

i can gurantee you im the only peron in the world who says this im opposing every known explanation of this physics reality

but first im not convinced which makes me not delusional, and in the process to reach this apparent delusional scientific conclusion i used 7 years on studying vortices with logic

so that i think based on facts that i may be a prisoner of this world which is not what it seems then you are as delusional if you believe in god

the only difference i make up my own theories disliking others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Jenny, you don't make theories. You just have the uncanny ability to take your brain farts and post them on a flight sim forum where nobody honestly gives a flying rat's ***. If you were a genius, you would be conducting studies at universities, giving lectures, have your work featured in physics journals and encyclopedias the world over. You just think you're a genius. You just think everyone is wrong and that scientific theories and laws which, if I might add are proven by science, are in fact wrong. But you offer no proof. For someone who has no understanding of basic differential calculus, you sure do have a big mouth trying to turn the entire world of physics on its back while you do you little coochy coo routine on its tummy. Face it, Doris, you are a nobody and you need mental help if you think people are persecuting you for trying to snap you back into reality.

raaaid
05-24-2007, 03:56 PM
so you mean that when you say i need mental help its for my own good

no bad intention, you are not prosecuting me at all you are just a nice guy whos concerned about my health

wow im so sorry to have thougt any bad intentions from you towards me, must be im nuts

well ive been honest thats what i really think

would you dare to tell what you really think?

Airmail109
05-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Raaid don't get dragged into an argument, okay. All you need to do Is spend a little more time in the moment. Your a nice guy, just go out an anjoy the smell of wood smoke and sip a beer. Thats what lifes about, everything else....well it doesn't really matter.

Copperhead310th
05-24-2007, 07:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aimail101:
.... just go out an anjoy the smell of wood smoke and sip a beer. Thats what lifes about, everything else....well it doesn't really matter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh so true. well said. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

WhtBoy
05-25-2007, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aimail101:
Raaid don't get dragged into an argument, okay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're kidding right? If you're going to claim that you're a genius and the rest of the world is a bunch of idiots, like he does, then you've got to be ready for an argument.

--Outlaw.

Roblex
05-25-2007, 02:24 PM
The trouble with all these arguments is that they basically say 'If you don't see the world the same as we do then you are delusional/insane' Didn't Stalin believe in that too? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That puts 80% of children in the category and if Jesus comes back he had better keep his mouth shut and stacks shelves instead of telling people why he is here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

"Reality is what you agree it to be" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif