PDA

View Full Version : How to reach the unreachable areas

SaintPerkele
12-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Hey everyone,

I just found a glitch I'm sure some of you will be interested in. If you go to the very beginning of the Lycos river, go to the left-hand corner of the big gate in the city walls. You should now glitch through the floor and land into water.

So far so good. Now turn around and swim to the left coast (so basically the coast which is on your right when you're heading towards the gate). Once you've reached the coast, swim to and into the first building. As a result, you will fall even deeper. Now head to the closest part of the city walls and dive. By doing this, you should be able to pass them. Although you're basically under the map, you can now swim on and explore the whole city area behind the walls. Don't be too amazed though, it's basically just a bunch of ugly textures. Also, if you swim far enough, you'll desynchronize.

Anyway, I know that there were a couple of people out there who tried to find a way to get there. So here you go, guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SaintPerkele
12-15-2011, 06:22 AM
Update: I know also discovered how to reach the eastern sea (including the Maiden's Tower outside of the mission), however this is not always working. Go to the most eastern corner of Topkapi. Somewhere there is a small balcony (including a treasure chest). From there, jump over the wall below it and drop on the big rocks next to the sea. By doing this, you should be able to pass the desynchronizing-wall somehow. From now on it's just the same as before: Some weird textures, unclimbable ships and objects and so on. If you want to, you can swim across the whole Bosporus and even leave the map.

Just quite nice to take some screenshots:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111215124122/assassinscreed/images/1/16/Maidenstowerdaylight.png

iNvid22
12-15-2011, 11:05 AM
cool, shame there is nothing left to do after finishing the game though.

Keeran112
12-16-2011, 06:58 AM
iNvidious01

Are you high?

iNvid22
12-16-2011, 10:05 AM
it took me 20hrs to do everything, once you've done it the city turns boring. your a walking tank with air support against a few guards every so often