PDA

View Full Version : Trackir 4 Pro

thomas.vorm
03-19-2009, 08:01 PM
I cannot get the camera to move at all. I am using my Trackir 4 pro and it does nothing (on this game). So I look at the controls and it says the mouse x and y axis also control the camera, but when I move the mouse it moves the plane, not the camera. Also, the joystick mapping shows my POV switch moves the camera, it does nothing. I am however only on mission 2, does this unlock, or do I have a conflict?

thomas.vorm
03-19-2009, 08:01 PM
I cannot get the camera to move at all. I am using my Trackir 4 pro and it does nothing (on this game). So I look at the controls and it says the mouse x and y axis also control the camera, but when I move the mouse it moves the plane, not the camera. Also, the joystick mapping shows my POV switch moves the camera, it does nothing. I am however only on mission 2, does this unlock, or do I have a conflict?

thomas.vorm
03-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Anyone? Anyone? I'm the only person who can't get the camera to move?

BeezlePrime
03-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Heya,

I'm not using the TrackIR 4 Pro but the 3 Pro and it actually works... well kind of: The head movement is not as responsive as in e.g. MSFS or LOMAC, but I haven't played around with the configuration.

All I did was updating the game profiles for the TrackIR software, it's somewhere on the right. Next time I ran HAWX I had head tracking.

At least I can confirm that it works!

Jason-Alaska
03-20-2009, 11:25 AM
I too had this problem with my Track IR Pro. Make sure you have the latest drivers for it. There was a release last month (?) that fixes it for HAWX.

Make sure the Track IR is running before you launch the game. It will not work if you ALT-TAB out once in game. Once in HAWX it will work in any view that has camera control including the cockpit. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

cp72
03-20-2009, 11:45 AM
So the TrackIR Pro 4 does indeed work? I'm not going to spend that kind of money and find out it doesn't work. Please verify for me, again if you would that the TrackIR 4 Pro does work in HAWX as advertised with the latest drivers.

malignwarlock
03-20-2009, 02:28 PM
i am having no problems using trackir 4 and hawx. i had to increase the sensitivity a bit in trackir, but that is it.