PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever hear back from Tsisqua?

FlatSpinMan
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
After that last rather shocking update he posted I haven't seen him on the boards.
Anyone know if he's doing okay again?

FlatSpinMan
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
After that last rather shocking update he posted I haven't seen him on the boards.
Anyone know if he's doing okay again?

GAU-8
02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
its been some time since i have been here...

im "trying" to come back. but anyways, what happened?

got link?

hope he is well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

DKoor
02-04-2010, 07:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GAU-8:
its been some time since i have been here...

im "trying" to come back. but anyways, what happened?

got link?

hope he is well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>+1

It is certain... all that years that have passed while we were on this forum, our lifes have certainly changed one way or another. I registered here back in 2004 and I seem to remember him from those days.

Anyhow I hope T is doing well.

Many people from those days are missing here...

Choctaw111
02-04-2010, 08:44 PM
I haven't seen him around in quite a while.
I do remember the troubles he was having and I don't know how he ever made out with that.

FlatSpinMan
02-05-2010, 05:33 AM
Yeah he just suddenly popped into my head last night. He had gone through a really rough patch in his life last time he posted.
Hope all is well.

Feathered_IV
02-05-2010, 05:57 AM
Hope he's well and getting things sorted too. I'm also quite concerned for Mangas. I heard something very bad had happened to him. Some kind of accident and he's really struggling. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

FlatSpinMan
02-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Mangas? Really? Never heard that. He's a top guy it seemed from his posts. Good luck to them both.

Choctaw111
02-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Mangas around here in a while.
Does anyone know what happened?

VV_Holdenb
02-05-2010, 02:06 PM
I too hope all is well with Tsisqua ,missed reading his posts its been a while. I lurk a lot still on this crazy forum but not had a cause to post in a very long time! Good to see some old names are still around / lurking.

DuxCorvan
02-06-2010, 05:03 AM
IIRC, before he vanished again he said he would surely be missing for some time since he was to put order in his life before anything else.

Hope he's well, too.

BTW, I remember the first post I made in this forum, about the I-16.

I was much more happy then. I believed in oh so many things and thought my life had to be right in the end if I was nice, loving and fair. Child I was.

Now I'm a lot wiser. A lot more bitter, too.

F19_Orheim
02-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Mr T is a gentleman, looking forward to see him in here soon.

Oh cr@p... it's soon 7 years since I registered... man I am getting old

Insuber
02-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Tsisqua is a decent person and I hope he is alright now. I remember his posts, and in one occasion I learned a lesson which I still retain, together with his nice and civilized tone.

Get well soon mate.

Insuber

TgD Thunderbolt56
02-06-2010, 01:31 PM
There's quite a long list of forum regulars missing from these boards these days. Yours truly has been popping my gray head in only every couple weeks for the most part and that's after approximately 4 months completely sequestered from this sim (longest respite in over 8 years).

God knows I've had my share of life-altering experiences the last few years (sadly, most were bad), but I hope Tsisqua can organize his life enough to have the free time to get back in the air with those of us still flying.

TB

p.s. Funny how most people still can't remember how to spell his native american name. No wonder the wind talkers were so successful. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif