PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Storbein
03-20-2009, 03:13 AM
Why would anyone release a game like this?
I mainly bought this game for online gaming, and i have no words for how disappointed i am about it right now...
It was working when i first tried the game, untill they started fiddling around with the patch, also, i must say this is the worst customer service ive ever been into....ever
Arent they as producers supposed to inform us about ca how long itll take for them to sort it out? i havent heard a word from them yet, or atleast none of them regarding the issues..

Storbein
03-20-2009, 03:13 AM
I mainly bought this game for online gaming, and i have no words for how disappointed i am about it right now...
It was working when i first tried the game, untill they started fiddling around with the patch, also, i must say this is the worst customer service ive ever been into....ever
Arent they as producers supposed to inform us about ca how long itll take for them to sort it out? i havent heard a word from them yet, or atleast none of them regarding the issues..

el3ctrosm0g
03-20-2009, 03:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Storbein:
Arent they as producers supposed to inform us about ca how long itll take for them to sort it out? i havent heard a word from them yet, or atleast none of them regarding the issues.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah apparently, maybe its becourse of the Bucarest team.. not as professionel at the end of day.. So AMATEUR!

And maybe they are actually in finacinal crysis, so they released it to get some money inbound.. Well , we can just guess until they take some responsibility!! And open there mouth..

But they want get my money for sure. There is still refund option.