PDA

View Full Version : VW-IceFire . wooble fix??

fordfan25
11-14-2005, 11:32 AM
how did you get rid of the wobble effect? i had to do a reinstall the other night and now im back to the horrible wabbles.

fordfan25
11-14-2005, 11:32 AM
how did you get rid of the wobble effect? i had to do a reinstall the other night and now im back to the horrible wabbles.

neural_dream
11-14-2005, 12:01 PM
remove the dll if u have amd, defrag, change sensitivities, pray.

fordfan25
11-14-2005, 12:43 PM
what DLL? P4dll?

harryklein66
11-14-2005, 12:48 PM
yup removing the P4dll solve the problem for me (I have an AMD )
Cut past the P4dll in an other folder on your HD, so you can backup if it doesn't work (no need to reinstall everything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

VW-IceFire
11-14-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi! Sorry I missed this.

Here's what I did.

1) I made a backup of the root direcory of 4.01m before installing (i.e. everything contained within /IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles/ - no subdirectories needed)

2) I installed 4.02m. Found it to be a bother and then decided ultimately to delete everything in the root IL2 directory (not the subfolders!)

3) I copied my 4.01m files back into the root.

4) I downloaded a new patch from Flying Legends, applied the patch, and I was ok!

Nothing else to it...why it worked I don't know.

polak5
11-14-2005, 09:47 PM
Ok I finally have to ask...what wooble u guys talking about?
My friend reinstalled his game after 7 months of not playing and his rudder is SUPER sensitive, i was watching him fly and he would move side to side like a drunk man flying... is this the mistirious "wooble"?

neural_dream
11-15-2005, 11:17 AM
yup, he's got the wobbles http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif. Go 2-3 pages back in the GD forum and you'll see what it is all about. Most have learned to live with it and started playing with the sensitivities.

VW-IceFire
11-15-2005, 04:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by polak5:
Ok I finally have to ask...what wooble u guys talking about?
My friend reinstalled his game after 7 months of not playing and his rudder is SUPER sensitive, i was watching him fly and he would move side to side like a drunk man flying... is this the mistirious "wooble"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That'd be the wobbles. Its worse than just the rudder...

Check a number of different aircraft to be sure.