PDA

View Full Version : ATTN UBISOFT: People cannot play the game.

BarringGaffner
03-09-2010, 11:49 AM
How about an announcement on WHY or when this will be fixed?

You've managed to take all of the excitement out of the games launch, and that really, really sucks.

BarringGaffner
03-09-2010, 11:49 AM
How about an announcement on WHY or when this will be fixed?

You've managed to take all of the excitement out of the games launch, and that really, really sucks.

Grandmaster_Z
03-09-2010, 12:30 PM
its sad that activision became the next EA, now ubi is following as well

BarringGaffner
03-09-2010, 02:03 PM
they should, at the very least, make a public apology to everyone that purchased the game. it's ridiculous!

kyr88
03-09-2010, 03:12 PM
And just something for you Ubi guys to think about...
The last 3 months I've been reading reviews on AC@ and the score was about 9-9.5 for consoles. Now the PC version is out and i see te reviews 7-8... You know what this means? when players see a review score 8 they say "f@ck that I aint buyin' it". You might be the first company that ever managed to make even legit players pray for a cracking team to make a crack for this stupid DRM.

You should only consider the following:
Delay+DRM+(game is not new anymore, way too many spoilers from console players)+You have no clue on how to manage all the players login in your servers = wtf?? you expect to make money from pc gamers??? I bet you'll get less than half from what you'd make with drm-free ac2.

silantcell
03-09-2010, 03:44 PM
First I'd just like to point out it too me forever to reply to this post because as stated by the error message "Sorry, but your already logged in.. please go back and log in again" because that makes a WORLD of sense does it not ?

Now that I'm actually here.. I'd like a few answers as to what THIS particular DRM is for.. I've bought the game.. I've registered the game.. and I have a solid internet connection.. why can't I play ? Anyone ?

If the DRM is to protect the consumer then it has FAILED epically. All this is going to do is force a crack into the community FASTER.. I'm all for legally purchasing games supporting game companies to be able to fund newer game development, but there has GOT to be a better way than this..

NightmareGK13
03-09-2010, 03:52 PM
you cant oplay because... well servers are either down or "attacked"... constantly

kyr88
03-09-2010, 04:02 PM
oh come on... attacked?? ffs... they came up with this drm and set upa the servers and they didnt think of attacks???

this is bullsh*t i don't believe the servers are attacked. it's only an excuse

DRMisAwesome
03-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Don't be mad at Ubisoft, oh, please don't. It's the evil pirates that are causing all of this!

NightmareGK13
03-09-2010, 04:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kyr88:
oh come on... attacked?? ffs... they came up with this drm and set upa the servers and they didnt think of attacks???

this is bullsh*t i don't believe the servers are attacked. it's only an excuse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i said "attacked"
as in
go read what ubisoft said at twitter

ubisoft twitter (http://twitter.com/Ubisoft)

fake and gay xD

Oneiromant
03-09-2010, 05:20 PM
ATTN BarringGaffner: Ubisoft doesn't care.

You already paid for it. They only care about PR.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-09-2010, 05:42 PM
i for one believe it was attacked.

not from a love of Ubisoft,but because we had spam galore from the people who couldnt get a crack expecting to play at the same time as the actual game buyers.

i can easily see the failed cracking attempts turning into rage and a server attack,we saw it here with the russians.

what surprises me is that the shouters defending the crackers didnt think that it was actually the crackers blocking the servers,and blaming them for the problems.

Black_Widow9
03-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Please continue to post your game launching issues here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016).
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>